Sponsored

JL Delivery Checklist

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
I just spoke with Jeep chat and they said that the rear cargo cubby mat and the hitch receiver cover are not included.
My 2019 Rubicon did come with a Jeep hitch receiver cover.

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I just spoke with Jeep chat and they said that the rear cargo cubby mat and the hitch receiver cover are not included.

I'm also missing the torx ratchet kit and the wiring harness as well, which the chat rep said they were supposed to be included. Hoping that the dealer will mail me the missing accessories.
What does the rear cubby mat and wiring harness look like? Are there any other mats that I should look for? Pics would be very helpful if anyone can share.

cns721

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 WJ, '13 JKU, '18 WK2, '19 JLU, '22 WL74
Occupation
Software Engineer
What does the rear cubby mat and wiring harness look like? Are there any other mats that I should look for? Pics would be very helpful if anyone can share.
The rear cubby mat is pretty much the same material you would put in the bottom of a tool chest to prevent tools from rolling all over. I’m out of town so I can’t take a picture of my mat. The picture below is a similar mat except it’s shaped to fit the rear cubby.

hftc_dr01.jpg

This is the wire harness: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/hitch-wiring-harness-jeep-wrangler-jl

If you ordered the tow package, it’ll come installed from the factory. Just check next to your hitch to find the outlets to plug in your trailer wires.

Attachments

Sponsored

Skipswift

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
The rear cubby mat is pretty much the same material you would put in the bottom of a tool chest to prevent tools from rolling all over. I’m out of town so I can’t take a picture of my mat. The picture below is a similar mat except it’s shaped to fit the rear cubby.

hftc_dr01.jpg

This is the wire harness: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/hitch-wiring-harness-jeep-wrangler-jl

If you ordered the tow package, it’ll come installed from the factory. Just check next to your hitch to find the outlets to plug in your trailer wires.
Thanks Chris. Very helpful. I found both items. Still a few items on my build sheet that I am unsure about. I will post tomorrow -- but very much appreciate your reply and the pics.

kimmonia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer
All my items were present at delivery but were two large separate plastic baggies.

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
Was anyone else who was shorted the rear cargo cubby rubber mat on the 2018 JLU able to get one after the fact from the dealer? The dealer can't find what I'm talking about in the system.

I'm seeing posts from throughout 2018 that people did or didn't get it, but I haven't seen one from someone who got it after delivery.

(NOTE: I'm talking about the mat that covers the bottom of the small under-floor cargo bin on JLUs, not a rubber mat for the entire back cargo area / trunk.)

ShadyB

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a small import that is my daily driver
Thanks for this list. I just picked up my 2019 Sahara hardtop and I wanted to chime in that I did get a fuel door (one that says fuel.) I asked in the hope they would throw them in but there is no more block heater cord included with the cold weather (heated seats and wheel) package. No windshield tie down straps. Everything else seemed to be fine. Let me know if you have any specific questions for the Sahara.

signals34

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
does that engine heater cord come with the cold weather group 695$ or the engine block heater 95$ option??

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
does that engine heater cord come with the cold weather group 695$ or the engine block heater 95$ option??
Believe that's the $95 engine block heater option.

Jimbo344

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just picked up my 2019 JLUR yesterday, soft top only. I did get the cubby mat , ACC cover, trailer hitch cover, torx tool kit,got the straps for the windshield ,however I did not get the what appears to be longer straps possibly to tie down the soft top when it's in its down position? I do not have any locking nuts on the entire vehicle so therefore no lug nut key obviously. No owners manual what Strange's this past weekend I went snooping in a dealership parking lot and I sat inside a brand new 2019 jlur and there was a nice pull string camouflage bag inside the center console with an owner's manual in it! What the heck LOL

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
So quick question.

Has anyone told the dealer to not do a PDI and let you be there when they're first inspecting it (also so that I can run through the check list there with them)? My dealer had a lot of the "optional" dealer addons with the sticker attached to the vehicles on their lot -- granted these were stock vehicles and not customer orders. But they included things like window tint, Kahu asset protection, door cups and edge guards, "nitrogen tires", VTR, etc. I will obviously tell them I don't want any of this crap on my vehicle, but for instance the BMW dealer that did the PDI on my wife's 335i did it improperly and damaged it. Obviously they fixed it, but it was annoying.

I'd also prefer them not to wash it, and just take it to my detail guy for paint correction, ppf, and tint.
Sponsored