DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'd like to see someone put the front flaps on a Rubi to see how they fit and how they look.

martlerou

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
unfortunately I think I'll need some!! I live on a dirt road and the front tires are throwing rocks on my back fenders like there's no tomorrow!!! I had the Rubicon for a week and the fenders are already damaged.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
unfortunately I think I'll need some!! I live on a dirt road and the front tires are throwing rocks on my back fenders like there's no tomorrow!!! I had the Rubicon for a week and the fenders are already damaged.
Let us know if you install them, and post some pics. They might look good once installed. I wish Mopar had them for the Rubi and that they looked like the JK flaps. I have them on my JKUR and they look fine and work well. They survived Moab. They bend and contort over rocks, but go right back to their shape and look no worse for the wear.

FWB FL

First Name
LArry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL unlimited
Any JL rubicon mud flaps available yet? I need them bad, rear fenders already need paint.

Matt550

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite Crystal & 2017 Ford Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Anyone find some descent mud flaps for the Rubicon yet? They've got to be out there somewhere

PickuptheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S
2E5311D4-EAD8-4FCA-A287-2B051DABA65D.jpeg
I think this is bogus, but came across these mud flaps and wanted to share. Says they fit the Rubicon and didn’t say anything about rock rails being excluded, but I think the website is just plain wrong. Main concern for me is the rock rails since I don’t have a Rubi just the takeoff rails from one on a Sport. Not interested in paying for the mud flaps, getting irked when they don’t fit, then drilling into them, cracking them and essentially dropping cash for recycling fodder. Buyer beware on these if you’ve got rock rails or a Rubicon!

Sponsored

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
Husky says they are working on them and will have in production in three months
Good to hear. I just contacted them via their website for an update and to corroborate your post ;)

My wife and I are constantly getting mud on our clothes due to winter slush. I am hoping to minimize this with some guards or I’ll just live with it (Jeep thang).

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
Husky says they are working on them and will have in production in three months
Well it doesn’t look good. Just received this email.

“I am very sorry but we are not working on the mud guards for this vehicle at this time. We will keep your e-mail on file to notify if we do.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,”
Sponsored