DC - Maryland - Virginia

JohnAinVA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2021 Jeep Wrangler S MT
You can price the leather at https://www.canadaseatskins.us and have them ship directly to you with Jeep logos so you can avoid the stealership. Then Surefit can do the install. Install was perfect and around $500. I went there first as they have tons of Katzkin leather samples.
Thank you!! It really does look great - I'll price mine out.....
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
I agree, good looking Jeep. Are those the stock Sahara wheels? If so, is that gloss black professionally done or plastidip. Either way, the wheels look great!!!
They are stock Sahara wheels with Plastidip, but I will probably swap them out for an aluminum wheel in matte black before Springtime.

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
They are stock Sahara wheels with Plastidip, but I will probably swap them out for an aluminum wheel in matte black before Springtime.
They look great like they are. I have the same Sahara wheels and think I'll plastidip them if we get a warm weekend. Run with them plastidiped for a while and maybe get them powder coated later.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
They look great like they are. I have the same Sahara wheels and think I'll plastidip them if we get a warm weekend. Run with them plastidiped for a while and maybe get them powder coated later.
Let me know if you get a good powder coat quote.

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I just picked up my JLU Sport S yesterday (1/11)!!

New rims and tires are in the garage as are LoD sliders.

I’m sure there’s a solution out there for the exposed wiring of the fog lights when I remove those hideous front fender splash guards.

45f3fa61-f98f-443b-8d04-c12df05dcc5b-jpeg.jpg

2dd7b51e-6caf-49fd-aff7-5b5f8290e6f7-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
First mod done. Got rid of the horrible front fender euro guards. That took a lot longer than it should have!

D8D94044-7544-401C-A3BC-00225082F97C.jpeg

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
First mod done. Got rid of the horrible front fender euro guards. That took a lot longer than it should have!

D8D94044-7544-401C-A3BC-00225082F97C.jpeg
If u look at the area that covers the back of the bumper cut it out and clean it up good you can bolt it back on and looks nice. Thats what i did with mine.

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
If u look at the area that covers the back of the bumper cut it out and clean it up good you can bolt it back on and looks nice. Thats what i did with mine.
That’s exactly what I did! I used a dremmel and cut out (in?) the inner part. Making the insert took all of 15-20”. Unbolting that mother f-er took too long. Those bolts just in front of the lower fascia didn’t have enough room for any of my ratchet wrenches.

I appreciate the guidance.

Sponsored

Jeepjunkie

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Now I need to install my LoD sliders and leveling kit...

toecheese

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR MT
Occupation
Construction
Does anyone know of the next trip to Flagpole (regardless of which forum is hosting)? I would love to get the new Jeep out!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Hello All,

For anyone that is interested, NOVA Jeepers is having a meeting Sunday 1/27 at 1PM at Kilroys in Springfield, VA. Non-members and members are all welcome, no matter which state you live in. We will have applications on hand in case anyone wants to renew their membership or join for the first time. We will be in the back covered patio so park in the back of the building. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Nomad

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All,

For anyone that is interested, NOVA Jeepers is having a meeting Sunday 1/27 at 1PM at Kilroys in Springfield, VA. Non-members and members are all welcome, no matter which state you live in. We will have applications on hand in case anyone wants to renew their membership or join for the first time. We will be in the back covered patio so park in the back of the building. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!
I missed this one but I want to make the next!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I missed this one but I want to make the next!
The next one is on March 10th. It's our chili cook-off meeting. Come get some yummy chili and talk Jeeps!

Update: the meeting will be at Mustang Sally's Brewing Company, at 1PM. They are located at 14140 Parke Long Ct A-C, Chantilly, VA 20151. Come get some yummy chili and beer! Oh, and more beer! Cheers!
Sponsored

Last edited: