Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
To top it off, I’m currently driving home and the AC doesn’t work
I picked mine up got it home 12miles on the odometer and leaking antifreeze . I wanted a jeep for 17yrs ordered exactly what I wanted a JLUR loaded and right now I'm very disappointed !
Sponsored

#1 for me

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Bright white loaded ordered 9/18 Corvette, z28 Camaro, Mustang GT, Chev z71, GMC Canyon, Yamaha YXZ 1000rss, Yamaha 660 Raptor
Occupation
UAW GM Corvette Assembly Plant QC .
They literally said the car would be buffed and detailed in 20 minutes while I was finishing paperwork.. when I came out that’s when I noticed he burned through the clear coat
I good bodyman can spot that with a small gun and you'll never know it . Personally I wouldn't let anyone do the whole panel do to the fact of matching the texture of the clearcoat that will stand out worst . just saying !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I’ve also sent Antonio about 5 texts as I was driving home and it says “read” but not a single reply. Customer service at its finest
Oh, this is too much to bare passing up . . . I need to add a side thought to all your jeep problems . . . if I may . . . seems like from your avatar that YOU should NOT be doing THAT ! ! ! Texting while driving 5 times . . . You should write your self a ticket and turn yourself in to your Sarg ! Shame in you ! Nothing pisses me off more than nearly getting "clobbered" from the rear or side swiped by some idiot drifting into my lane because he/she was doing THAT ! & NO, I don't \never have and don't ever anticipate any reason why I would. I always have my phone (a flipper) OFF when in the jeep !
Other than that . . . I do hope you've taken away some valuable "lessons Learned" for the "next purchase," and hope you get it all worked out !

OP
OP
IronChad

IronChad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Oh, this is too much to bare passing up . . . I need to add a side thought to all your jeep problems . . . if I may . . . seems like from your avatar that YOU should NOT be doing THAT ! ! ! Texting while driving 5 times . . . You should write your self a ticket and turn yourself in to your Sarg ! Shame in you ! Nothing pisses me off more than nearly getting "clobbered" from the rear or side swiped by some idiot drifting into my lane because he/she was doing THAT ! & NO, I don't \never have and don't ever anticipate any reason why I would. I always have my phone (a flipper) OFF when in the jeep !
Other than that . . . I do hope you've taken away some valuable "lessons Learned" for the "next purchase," and hope you get it all worked out !
As I was driving home does not imply I was texting and driving. Thank you for your valuable education!

Also there’s this pretty cool feature in the new JL’s where you can actually say out loud what you want sent via text. ;)

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
As I was driving home does not imply I was texting and driving. Thank you for your valuable education!

Also there’s this pretty cool feature in the new JL’s where you can actually say out loud what you want sent via text. ;)
I see you just "edited" seeing the info about "voice texting" - way cool . . . really ? I'm so old school . . . as I said I have a simple plan on a simple phone (Samsung flip-phone) and I don't even have a texting plan with it because I despise seeing it done SO MUCH on the roads ! Oh, you are perhaps feeling a bit guilty anyway ? ;) . . . I ask because I see too you changed your avatar . . . less conspicuous :like: . . . It's all good, Please stay safe out their, especially while on the job, never know when I may be in your area and may need assistance, ha ! :)

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Great experience from order to delivery @ Jim Marsh, hope yours has been taken care of as well as it could be at this point Chad.
Sponsored