Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Options Matrix

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
If you select the steel bumper, you have to get LED lights.

If you select the trail cam, you have to get the full premium audio. Which should mean you get acoustic front glass too.
Sponsored

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I'm definitely getting the heated seats and steering wheel. Love them in Wisconsin winter.
The heated steering wheel is one of the best options going IMHO. We have it on our GC and love it.
Surprisingly, the Ranger, which I'm also looking at doesn't offer it in any trim level...

jeepguy225

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator JTR, '04 Rubicon (past: 04 TJR, 79 and 84' CJ-7)
Occupation
Buyer of Jeep parts
Vehicle Showcase
I want to see the 200 accessories Mopar is saying to have ready at launch. I imagine you will be able to buy the trail cam, cargo management system, tonneau cover, and any other things not offered with your particular trim level.

Also, a trail cam (mopar or aftermarket) for the JL probably isn't far behind, but I would be concerned as some bumper hoops out there will obstruct the view with the trail cam placed in the grill. I am wondering why the trail cam selection requires the LED lights selection, (which in turn requires the steel front bumper because it has LED fog lights). I can't imagine they would of made 2 separate vehicle wiring harnesses.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
It’s a shame that almost no one sells cars with CD players any more. I have lots of CD’s that are not found on ITunes.
agreed!

Records would be a pain to play in the car. Cassetts sound bad. Cd's worked great for years and years. Mine aren't scratched. I would love to just throw them on a usb drive, but to play them in our van you have to go to uconnect theatre and then usb drive, and then search for the one you want. Its a pain. It would be nice if I could just throw it into the dvd/bluray drive and it would play.......like every other cd drive ever in a car. With all the safety concerns these days and auto braking, why can't i just have AUTO PLAY the cd without going through 9 clicks of my touchscreen?

I just need to figure out the easiest way to play google music and then i'll be done I guess.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Cool. Keep working on it and expanding it. For example, the grid makes it look like 4.10 is standard axle on the Sport, which it isn't. So that's confusing. But you've got an awesome start to this. Thanks.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
You mean CD players, not DVD players, right?
Yes, I did, sorry, LOL, Was not thinking early in the morning.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Cool. Keep working on it and expanding it. For example, the grid makes it look like 4.10 is standard axle on the Sport, which it isn't. So that's confusing. But you've got an awesome start to this. Thanks.
It does? This is the options available so an x means it's an option. If it says included, then it's not optional.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you select the steel bumper, you have to get LED lights.

If you select the trail cam, you have to get the full premium audio. Which should mean you get acoustic front glass too.
Thanks Billy! I've added those notes to the matrix.

#HuckleberryJeep

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flowcode.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 5.7 Hemi, '21 JLUR 392, '84 CJ7, '69 CJ5
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Realtor
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want to see the 200 accessories Mopar is saying to have ready at launch. I imagine you will be able to buy the trail cam, cargo management system, tonneau cover, and any other things not offered with your particular trim level.
Good suggestion! Do you know if Jeep has listed the 200 items yet? I was going to add those to the matrix and eventually pricing for each accessory.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Billy! I've added those notes to the matrix.
To get the lockable rear storage, you must select the cargo management trail rail system.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does that mean if you select cargo management, you also get the lockable storage?

Or does that mean getting the cargo management unlocks your ability to add another item, "lockable storage"?
The first one. I don't see a separate option for the lockable storage box, but if you add cargo mgmt it adds it. Also adds the in bed 110 AC outlet with 400w converter.

I'm sure there are a few more Easter eggs on the "build and (not)price".

Can't wait for the pricing release. And the diesel...
Sponsored