2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum

Steevr

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 F-150 Platinum
Was in JB for 4-5 days. Options included headliner, cargo tub and dual tops (painted hardtop).

Did the all Mopar weather mats and door sill guards through Amazon and rear cargo liner through a WeatherTech.

Hope that helps.

Ricapar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport, 2009 BMW 328i Convertible
Got JB status today according to the Jeep Chat.

I think I signed myself up for a hurtin' in this area, I'm loaded up with options.

Some that folks on this thread have mentioned...
  • CWA Floor Mats
  • CBS Stitched Leather
  • WBG Granite Crystal Wheels
What other types of things fall into the "JB" stage? I also have the Safety Group, Tow Package, Hard Top, Cold Weather, 7" Radio, Premium Speakers...

Sierra Fan

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU Rubicon (on order). 1978 VW Convertible, Porsche Panamera, Honda Pilot
I hit JB status today on 2019 Sting-gray JLU Rubicon w 3.6L

It was ordered on 11/30/18
D code on 12/6/18
VIN on 12/9/18
D1 code on 1/11/19
I asked Jeep Chat if they could look into the status a little more on 1/24/19 and they said they offered to "escalate the case" because it had been in D1 for three weeks.

I think it's a normal JLU, but here are the options it has that seem to be among those suspected of causing delays. These are from my observations watching the boards and the cryptostickers.net website.

Black 3-Piece Hard Top
Headliner
Standard Black Fenders
Steel Bumper Group
Leather
LED Group
Rear Compartment Storage Tray
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats

That has taken 59 days to move from order date to JB Status

The Equipment Listing also shows:
"Special Scheduling Condition VII"
I'm not sure what that means. Maybe Jeep Chat helped give this a shove.

Mainiac

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport S, 2017 Ridgeline, 2003 Corvette, 2005 S2000, 1931 Model A truck
Occupation
Retired
I just tried the chat this afternoon and was told I was in JB status, waiting on final components. It's a 2 doot Sport S with most of the packages... and the premium soft top. Guessing the soft top may be the hold up. I ordered Jan 5. I wasn't expecting to see it till late March, early April when I ordered. It was going into storage till winter lets go anyway.

Sponsored

rubiwhite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Anyone here order the hinge gate reinforcement? (not worth it if you ask me but I got trigger happy with my order) My order has been stuck in JB status since 1/23 and I feel like that’s what’s holding it up. I’ve seen orders go to KZ with floor mats, tub liner, steel bumpers, door sill, but none with the hinge gate reinforcement. Glad to see others here move on from JB status! Gives me hope mine will soon be finished.

rubiwhite

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Just got out of JB status today! Went into JB on 1/24 and into KZ on 2/4. Also received my window sticker. Jeep Chat said it's ready to be shipped so hopefully it makes it to the dealer soon! Good luck to everyone stuck in JB status.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Anyone here order the hinge gate reinforcement? (not worth it if you ask me but I got trigger happy with my order) My order has been stuck in JB status since 1/23 and I feel like that’s what’s holding it up. I’ve seen orders go to KZ with floor mats, tub liner, steel bumpers, door sill, but none with the hinge gate reinforcement. Glad to see others here move on from JB status! Gives me hope mine will soon be finished.
In JB since 1/30. I ordered all the options including hinge gate reinforcement.

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
I've been in JB for over a week but don't remember for sure when. The only things I added were tub liner, door sill guards, and floor mats. It's absurd that simple options like what I have ordered would hold up the order more than maybe, say... 6 minutes..... :headbang:

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I hit JB status today on 2019 Sting-gray JLU Rubicon w 3.6L

It was ordered on 11/30/18
D code on 12/6/18
VIN on 12/9/18
D1 code on 1/11/19
I asked Jeep Chat if they could look into the status a little more on 1/24/19 and they said they offered to "escalate the case" because it had been in D1 for three weeks.

I think it's a normal JLU, but here are the options it has that seem to be among those suspected of causing delays. These are from my observations watching the boards and the cryptostickers.net website.

Black 3-Piece Hard Top
Headliner
Standard Black Fenders
Steel Bumper Group
Leather
LED Group
Rear Compartment Storage Tray
MOPAR All-Weather Floor Mats

That has taken 59 days to move from order date to JB Status

The Equipment Listing also shows:
"Special Scheduling Condition VII"
I'm not sure what that means. Maybe Jeep Chat helped give this a shove.
That means an expedited build - moved to the head of the line. Mine was in D for over five weeks when I sent an email to the CEO of FCA asking why. Next day I was in Special Scheduling Condition VII, was already half way through production and next day was on a rail car heading here. It was also marked Hot Vehicle on the transport order so it arrived in five days plus two days waiting for a snow storm to pass so a truck could pick it up.

Sponsored

MACjeeps

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Sting Gray, 3.6L | 2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Rhino | 1979 CJ5
Yes, I also ordered the hinge gate and have been stuck in JB status for almost 2 weeks now. I ordered on 12/22/19 and have seen all kinds of orders after mine that have been completed. I ordered a Rubicon JLU 3.6L, hope it moves out of JB status this week.

rubicon20032003

First Name
Joe wrong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl
Yes, I also ordered the hinge gate and have been stuck in JB status for almost 2 weeks now. I ordered on 12/22/19 and have seen all kinds of orders after mine that have been completed. I ordered a Rubicon JLU 3.6L, hope it moves out of JB status this week.
My fca rep said they on backorder no eta on hinge gate.Im in same boat.Might cancel it to move order

MACjeeps

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Sting Gray, 3.6L | 2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Rhino | 1979 CJ5
My fca rep said they on backorder no eta on hinge gate.Im in same boat.Might cancel it to move order
Well that sucks! Please post if you are able to change your order and delete the hinge gate to move your order along. Anyone else ordered the hinge gate and got their order delivered recently? Curious to see if that is in fact the hold up.

Edit: just looked on moparpartsonline.com and they don’t appear to be back ordered

Last edited:

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
I've been in JB for over a week but don't remember for sure when. The only things I added were tub liner, door sill guards, and floor mats. It's absurd that simple options like what I have ordered would hold up the order more than maybe, say... 6 minutes..... :headbang:
OK, now we're making progress, I called Jeep Customer Care and was told my Jeep was released to KZ status on Feb 11th .
Not quite what Jeep Chat has been telling me, but I'm not surprised.

So now all I need is the call from my Dealer...:clap:

DarinFred

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (in D1 status)
Mine is in KZ status, but it’s currently at the MOPAR Custom Shop. Any idea what it’s doing there?

I hope it gets delivered before 28 Feb...got $1000 Loyalty cash riding on it!
Sponsored