KZ T – second rail departure

Redraider

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ, 2017 Ford F150 Supercab
What exactly does this mean, Second Rail Departure?

Thanks
Sponsored

wsibra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU MOAB
What exactly does this mean, Second Rail Departure?

Thanks
I found out today that this means the Wrangler departed Toledo to a central connection yard and is awaiting the second rail trip to final destination. In my case my Wrangler made it from Toledo to Chicago and is awaiting for the train to it's final destination, Mira Loma, CA.

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
I found out today that this means the Wrangler departed Toledo to a central connection yard and is awaiting the second rail trip to final destination. In my case my Wrangler made it from Toledo to Chicago and is awaiting for the train to it's final destination, Mira Loma, CA.
When was your JL built? I am also waiting for the Mira Loma drop location. Mine is in KZ and still sitting on Toledo. It was built 12-21-18 and has been sitting ever since.

wsibra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU MOAB
When was your JL built? I am also waiting for the Mira Loma drop location. Mine is in KZ and still sitting on Toledo. It was built 12-21-18 and has been sitting ever since.
Orderd 11/20. I don't know when it was built but it went to D1 within a week of order. It stayed in JB for a while. I checked yesterday and it left Chicago and scheduled to arrive Mira Loma on the 18th

Last edited:

MojitoRubi

First Name
Wayne Kuykendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara, 1947 CJ2A Willy's, 2019 JLUR(On Order)
Orderd 11/20. I don't know when it was built but it went to D1 within a week of order. It stayed in JB for a while. I checked yesterday and it left Chicago and scheduled to arrive Mira Loma on thr 18th
Wow, that was fast. I ordered mine on 10/26 and its still sitting in Toledo. I just called JC and they say its in KZS status. She wouldn't give me any more information. The dealer says it now says not ship-able. I wish they would say what KZS means.

wsibra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU MOAB
Wow, that was fast. I ordered mine on 10/26 and its still sitting in Toledo. I just called JC and they say its in KZS status. She wouldn't give me any more information. The dealer says it now says not ship-able. I wish they would say what KZS means.
A lot of discussion on KZS but in transit seams to be most plausible. My dealer told me that once the Wrangler hits KZ it is out of the plant but it could be delayed by some form of damage or QA issue not detected during final inspection which means it has to go back to the plant but under a different in plant tracking system. It could also be in a junction yard like Chicago waiting on other Wranglers headed the same way. All I know is KZ means you are almost there!
Sponsored