Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Sierra Nevada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubi JL Unlimited
New Owners: What do you think about the back seats? Enough room?
Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
New Owners: What do you think about the back seats? Enough room?
Although I am still in the waiting to be an owner status (JLUR ordered)....I can tell you that the back seat is a huge improvement! I did a video while I attended the Virginia Beach auto show...let me find it and I will link it here

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Jane_Ladd

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
He said, sorry. I can only do invoice. So, I said thanks for everything.
Oh man, that must have been tough to walk away no matter how patient you are. I'm worried that the same thing will happen to me. I am sure they can tell that I am excited about getting my Jeep so hopefully they won't use that excitement against me and I can negotiate. I hope the next dealer you ordered from is more reasonable!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Oh man, that must have been tough to walk away no matter how patient you are. I'm worried that the same thing will happen to me. I am sure they can tell that I am excited about getting my Jeep so hopefully they won't use that excitement against me and I can negotiate. I hope the next dealer you ordered from is more reasonable!
Me too! It was tough, but mostly I was pissed off.
I showed him another deal (KOONS) and he didn’t even acknowledge it. So, I’ve got some feelers out there for a new deal. :)

Sponsored

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I showed him another deal (KOONS) and he didn’t even acknowledge it. So, I’ve got some feelers out there for a new deal. :)
Well hopefully you don’t have to wait too long for your new order

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I’m hoping for that, also. I’m realistic enough to expect an April arrival. What’s unfortunate is that I’m two miles from my former dealership and any deal I get will be hundreds of miles away. BUT, it’s worth it to save$$$

Orly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Tacoma, 04 Sienna, 06 Suzuki Boulevard
Occupation
Healthcare
I’m hoping for that, also. I’m realistic enough to expect an April arrival. What’s unfortunate is that I’m two miles from my former dealership and any deal I get will be hundreds of miles away. BUT, it’s worth it to save$$$
So none of the dealers in FL will budge on below invoice prices like Koons, huh? Freaking Florida dealers. So many of them that I've visited are just douchy.
I'd fly my azz to Koons too for the savings and make a road trip out of it. Maybe even Dillons if the price is worth it and make a week vacation from it and visit some friends along the way back home.

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Keep in mind this vehicle is just beginning to arrive at dealerships and all of the JK’s to clear out as well so for now Jeep has no real incentive to go crazy on pricing at this point

Most people outside of this forum probably don’t know about the changes to this vehicle yet and most on here are more enthusiast who are more likely to order it soon as it’s available which is what we are finding.

So none of the dealers in FL will budge on below invoice prices like Koons, huh? Freaking Florida dealers. So many of them that I've visited are just douchy.
I'd fly my azz to Koons too for the savings and make a road trip out of it. Maybe even Dillons if the price is worth it and make a week vacation from it and visit some friends along the way back home.

Sponsored

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
LED Lights on a 2018 vehicle...no brained...gotta have them.

As we have seen with other things these will eventually become standard on all vehicles and it would be a shame to be buying a 2018 vehicle not getting the latest offering including safety features if you plan on keeping the vehicle for number of years.

I am ordering them and I too wonder if this pisses the other drivers off? And hello to you!

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
ROFL

Just being honest but everyone has their own personal preference.

Send me the standard wheels look very standardish, while the optional will definitely give it a unique look.

Ya ya, rub it in. That's my build minus these wheels and I ordered painted fenders.

Same here. I went White with Black top but decided against the optional wheels. All Black and I would have gotten them. I like the stock Rubi wheels better. I guess that's why they are called options.

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Definitely going with Koons. After you add in the processing fee and all it’s not truly 5% below invoice but truly makes the process that much easier .

Sponsored