First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome!

Arg everytime I see the painted top I get bummed I didn't order it and I haven't even picked up my Jeep yet. ha
Same here :crying:
Sponsored

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Jeep JLUR, '15 Range Rover HSE, '05 Toyota 4Runner
Awesome!

Arg everytime I see the painted top I get bummed I didn't order it and I haven't even picked up my Jeep yet. ha
Awesome!

You feel that way because it’s just different. I had the second guessing myself syndrome as well but stuck with my first order And it worked out. Once you get it and start personalizing it; you’ll be

I love that they’re all the same yet different. I was definitely attracted to the Wranglers for that very reason!

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those rims look way better than black imo, especially in a grayish color. Black is way to played out. Everyone has a set.

Looks great. Welcome to the SG club
Yes! I actually didn’t like the black! It looked like a spaceship/flying saucer to me! I love these rims and our non black. Again, so glad that there are so many options for everyone!

I was told that I could even keep these rims with 35” tires. They can do a “shim”. I’ll have to see how it looks but would consider it.

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Yes! I actually didn’t like the black! It looked like a spaceship/flying saucer to me! I love these rims and our non black. Again, so glad that there are so many options for everyone!

I was told that I could even keep these rims with 35” tires. They can do a “shim”. I’ll have to see how it looks but would consider it.
Look around on the forum. Lots of people putting 35 inch tires on those rims with no spacers and no lift on Rubicon.

Seven-gill

First Name
Linh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look around on the forum. Lots of people putting 35 inch tires on those rims with no spacers and no lift on Rubicon.
Then I will definitely keep the rims!!!

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Then I will definitely keep the rims!!!
I'd crank the wheel and measure. The wider tires will put them 0.65" Closer to the frame without spacers.

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
No way. You’ll not have that regret once you get it. Do you have the black hardtop or the soft top? I like all the looks!
Black hardtop. I really regret not ordering body color. Just didn’t want the extra $1k

Sponsored

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! Finally!
Thank you!! I absolutely love it. I have sent some PM's out to a few that I know were waiting just to reiterate that yes it is worth the wait. I know people keep saying it but it can't be said enough. These are so fun to drive and it just begs you to get out! I'll be sharing more and more photos I am sure,
2-jpg.jpg

Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubi
@Seven-gill I run stock wheels (albeit Moab wheels... which are the "played out" black Rubi wheels ;) ) with 35" tires. No spacers, no lift, bolt on and go. Only issue is the speedo is a bit faster than stock (~6%)...I'm too lazy to have it reprogrammed.

56728772486__6A4387B3-E3F1-4923-B5DC-258BF31E3002.jpg