Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
Same here. I suppose for opening the door it's convenient, but pressing that little button in the center of the door handle to lock it isn't much better than using the remote. In fact the odd thing is on my 2017 Grand Cherokee, if I press that little button with my thumb it usually doesn't work, but if I use my index finger it usually does - go figure?
Interesting. I have that same issue with my 2017 2500 Ram Limited. Push the button with my finger and works every time, push it with my thumb and mostly does not work. Anyone have any ides why this occurs?
Sponsored

ekometti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge 392, 2015 Cayenne S
Congrats man. I ordered a 2door Granite with everything but the blindspot package. My excitement level was high before but now after seeing your pics it is off the chart
Same here but the Unlimited. Was told Yesterday that it will arrive at the dealer in 3 weeks.

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Opinions are like.....
Quick question, have you noticed a pitch in your Rubicon like the older jk had. Meaning the front end was lower than the backend. Used to have to get a leveling kit to correct it. Most of the pictures I have seen on the JL Rubi seems like they corrected that problem and it coming level from that factory now. However I noticed the new picture they posted on the head of this thread it looks like it may still have that same pitch as the jk's. Can you see a pitch on yours?

Btw, I prefer the stock Rubi rims as well. In fact, I ended up canceling my first order as my orginal order had optional wheels as I was expecting the stock wheel to be the optional wheels. Glad they reversed it so I don't have to pay extra now!

Sponsored

Jane_Ladd

First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara Unlimited JL
Last thing, took another quick drive at night, the led lights are ridiculous. No need for upgrades!
Ordered a Sahara JL late December, supposed to ship late January. It'll be my 3rd Wrangler. I think the one regret I already have is not getting the LED package--my GF convinced me that "those are annoying and look like high beams." But man, do they look nice in your pics. Have people been flashing you thinking that they are high beams?

Also, I'm new here--hello Jeep fam!

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Ya ya, rub it in. That's my build minus these wheels and I ordered painted fenders.
Completely subjective; I prefer the stock wheels. I only wish they were all black.
Same here. I went White with Black top but decided against the optional wheels. All Black and I would have gotten them. I like the stock Rubi wheels better. I guess that's why they are called options.

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Well, the dealer :) Then, I changed the color from red to granite, the wheels to stock (I like them better), and getting rid of the all weather mats.
I was on the fence for either White with Black top or Granite with painted. I wish I had went Granite when I see Dyno's but then when I see a White one I'm like don't cancel. I could prob see a Red one or Silver, etc.... and want that color. They all look awesome!!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I was on the fence for either White with Black top or Granite with painted. I wish I had went Granite when I see Dyno's but then when I see a White one I'm like don't cancel. I could prob see a Red one or Silver, etc.... and want that color. They all look awesome!!
Haha...you’re right! All of them look awesome!

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Ordered a Sahara JL late December, supposed to ship late January. It'll be my 3rd Wrangler. I think the one regret I already have is not getting the LED package--my GF convinced me that "those are annoying and look like high beams." But man, do they look nice in your pics. Have people been flashing you thinking that they are high beams?

Also, I'm new here--hello Jeep fam!
I am ordering them and I too wonder if this pisses the other drivers off? And hello to you!

djmason9

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bitcowsStickers.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door Rubi, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone tried to removed the doors yet? I noticed that the strap is covered by a plastic housing. My 2012 didn't have this and was easy to slip off and on. I didn't know if this was new with the JL or maybe newer JK's had this as well.