Show off your Delivered JL Here!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
What did the dealer say when you walked away from it?
He said, sorry. I can only do invoice. So, I said thanks for everything.
Sponsored

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
That's about the only option I didn't get, less all the smaller inexpensive options. I'm not really a fan of it. My wife has it in her GC. It's kind of annoying to me. I just like hitting the button on the fob.
Same here. I suppose for opening the door it's convenient, but pressing that little button in the center of the door handle to lock it isn't much better than using the remote. In fact the odd thing is on my 2017 Grand Cherokee, if I press that little button with my thumb it usually doesn't work, but if I use my index finger it usually does - go figure?

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. I suppose for opening the door it's convenient, but pressing that little button in the center of the door handle to lock it isn't much better than using the remote. In fact the odd thing is on my 2017 Grand Cherokee, if I press that little button with my thumb it usually doesn't work, but if I use my index finger it usually does - go figure?
I am also wondering how that will hold up if you are wheeling and it is hitting brush and covered in mud. These types of things seem cool in theory but just add to the repair costs when you are wheeling and something breaks. I am considering doing aftermarket LED headlights for that reason. The LED from Jeep also get you LED tail lights, which also stick out. I am guessing those will not be cheap to replace if they get broken while wheeling.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had this feature on another vehicle and love it.

Given the price of the Rubicon, it should be standard.

Definitely get it if you can.
I have it on my current vehicle and I love it. I ordered it for the Rubicon.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
I have it on my current vehicle and I love it. I ordered it for the Rubicon.
There are quite a lot of options to add it later. Most seem to use a module that plugs into the car, and a Bluetooth app on your phone. As long as you have your phone with you, the car will unlock when you approach, and lock when you walk away (providing you have power locks of course).

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW. The red on the dash appears very bright red in pics, it's not. It's very subdued and goes with the Granite very with all the other red accents.
Is your interior black? It looks gray.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are quite a lot of options to add it later. Most seem to use a module that plugs into the car, and a Bluetooth app on your phone. As long as you have your phone with you, the car will unlock when you approach, and lock when you walk away (providing you have power locks of course).
That’s the great thing about Wranglers! The after market products are amazing!

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Yes this option is included in the Sport S. Not sure about the standard Sport model as I have not seen verification of that yet.
I also saw this on the Sport S in a video, but was told it was part of the anti-spin rear diff option. Not sure if that's true or not.

mquinn13

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler
My first ever Jeep! Sport with LED taillights (not headlights), Automatic, Hardtop. I have driven Wranglers and this JL handles so well especially on the highway. I will mention that although it drives nicely, it still has that Jeep feel. I have never felt more satisfied driving. My roommates TJ, so many similarities once they were side by side.

IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_9078.JPG
IMG_0513 2.JPG
IMG_4566.JPG

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My first ever Jeep! Sport with LED taillights (not headlights), Automatic, Hardtop. I have driven Wranglers and this JL handles so well especially on the highway. I will mention that although it drives nicely, it still has that Jeep feel. I have never felt more satisfied driving. My roommates TJ, so many similarities once they were side by side.

IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_9078.JPG
IMG_0513 2.JPG
IMG_4566.JPG
Congratulations!

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0231.JPG
IMG_1966.JPG
IMG_9078.JPG
IMG_0513 2.JPG
IMG_4566.JPG

Congrats, any interior shots?