Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98. 5.9 ZJ 7"LA's F/R locked 2000 WJ DD
Occupation
Semi-Conductor Equipment Tech.
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive me for I have never lifted a Rubicon thus have no experience with the auto sway-bar disconnect. I think I will start my JLUR off mild for the first year or two with a 2 --2.5" budget boost and run 35's. I typically only mess with sway bar links above 3" of lift. In which case I throw in the correct part# JKS quick disconnects. Not going to work in this case.
I see people have had issues with the auto disconnect sway bars failing premature. I wonder if this could be related to lifting the jeep and not extending the sway bar links down to the axle. At what lift height do you care about this and how do you increasing the link point from the frame to the axle with the Rubicon auto sway bar disconnect. Or does this design not need to factor that in with a lift. While I have your attention, want to guess what height we will want to extend our brake lines while we are at it. I wonder if the Rubicon comes with longer flex brake lines due to the swaybar disco. A reminder If you do plan on lifting at the dealer, don't for get to factor in an alignment. Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Sponsored