What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

RavenJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Granite Backcountry 2007 Camp Jeep
RavenJeep you said you fed through a zip tye in the reara tail gate ? how i cant i tried. mine doesn't have a hole where i can come back inside with the end of the strap. i can stick it through the vent but it just goes inside it it doesn't have a way to come back inside back to me. it can work on the JL vent door. how did you get it in the vent and back out to you ? its not possible on my vent door ?
You have to take the plastic vent piece off the tailgate. It literally just pops off if you pull/pry it a little bit and then just pops back in again. Hope that helps.

Big Mo

First Name
99ProblemsJeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
How’s the ride with these shocks?
In the current setting, it feels a little stiffer than stock, but more stable if that makes sense. I still have the stock wheels and tires on. That will change in the next day or two though, new Anthem wheels and 37's going on. I'll find some dirt real soon after that!

Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mark - 2 quick questions; do you have an LED light bar attached to your lift gate glass or is that the lighting from your garage? I'm almost positive I'll be ordering the Slipstream in the spring (along with a soft top) but I have a light bar installed (light bar) and I'm wondering if it interferes with the Slipstream in any way. Thanks!
Yeah I have the LED light bar. And no it doesn’t interfere at all with the slipstream, although, I will say it makes everything under the slipstream a little darker. I’ve been thinking of adding another light below the cover. I haven’t decided what yet though.

MItwenty18JL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sahara, Grand Cherokee Overland, MINI Convertible S
Vehicle Showcase
Nuts may be misaligned then. Lol
5 lugs & 6 spokes. They won’t all align. If you look close enough at the pic you will see the open lug in the lower right aligns perfectly in the middle of that set of spokes. I just need to make sure that is rotated to the bottom and everything will be aligned cohesively. Plan on making that change this weekend when I have more time.

OkieMizzou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Crystal JLUR, 2001 Jeep TJ, 2013 Ram 2500 6.7L, 1991 Harley FXLR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
RavenJeep you said you fed through a zip tye in the reara tail gate ? how i cant i tried. mine doesn't have a hole where i can come back inside with the end of the strap. i can stick it through the vent but it just goes inside it it doesn't have a way to come back inside back to me. it can work on the JL vent door. how did you get it in the vent and back out to you ? its not possible on my vent door ?
If I understand the issue you're having this might help. Try bending the zip tie before sticking it through the slot/opening. The more bends you put in it - the tighter you can bring it back through. Use quality made zip ties as well so that they don't break if you really need to bend them, i.e. stay away from Harbor Freight brand... You will have to manipulate it a bit but you can get it back through. It doesn't matter how much you bend the zip tie because you'll end up trimming the excess off anyway. Here's an example of how it works.

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3050.jpg

IMG_3051.jpg

One_Angry_Panda

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Seanst34

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3018 Jeep JLUR 2.0 L 4 Cylinder Turbo on 37s with 2” Mopar Lift, Inginity QX60, and BMW R Nine T Scrambler
Vehicle Showcase
Mounted a new Warn low brush guard to the bumper along with a couple of KC 4” Round LZR lights. :rock::jk:

56522BD2-F815-44F1-B867-F14E4D4B0F21.jpeg

E969DB46-DCB5-40B0-85E4-CF6A5B270B44.jpeg

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sport, 2002 Grand Cherokee (Sold)

ojones7

First Name
Owain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport
Negative. Just steering wheel is a tad left of center when driving straight. No dash lights, no pulling. Steering wheel needs to be centered by adjusting the drag linkage.

I need to do this:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...drag-link-to-straighten-steering-wheel.11473/
Shameless plug on the video I just posted. Finally got around to doing this adjustment. Some differing torque values out there but I settled on 26 ft-lbs. That steering stabilizer is definitely on my wish list!

Big Al D

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I love these lights....I noticed them when @Sting_NC_USA posted his pictures back in August... I've been debating whether or not I should jump in the pool. But at over $500....

damn.gif
I used the forum discount and holiday special offer and they were more reasonable. They are super bright in a real usable location.

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
BD3.jpg
BD1.jpg
BD2.jpg
BD5.jpg

Added the Baja Designs Squadron Pro's in the fog light location. Great addition with real usable light. Simple installation with everything needed to plug right in to existing wiring.
Nice!!! Thanks for sharing a few pics. Everything looks great

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com