Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
The best part of wakin' up....
Best Part of Waking Up (7193D500).jpg
Oh, so your "THAT" Photo-Guy? :) With such experience, I can tell, But where's the "Folgers"? Only one submission allowed, but I'd sure like to see more of what appears to be more than a photo op . . . am I wrong ? Way cool photo . . . I keep looking at that sunrise and see similar ones (in my head), but mine are of me standing watch on the fantail (Navy ship, binoculars in hand) with nothing but Deep Blue Ocean between it and me ! Brought back some interesting memories, as we sailed around the Southern Tip of South America during a 'Unitas Cruise' in 1988; thanks ! I'd show a pic., but they are old school - I'd have to take a digital photo of a 3X5 photo and download it . . . etcetera ! :like:

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I’m on a River that Winds on Forever... I’m Gonna see were it leads....

B4CCBEE0-700A-4A63-B315-340A6D5663E2.jpeg
Not enough "River" . . . You made a point of eluding to it (your comment) ! Being your from Southern Oregon -- is the adventure your on taking you along the Rogue ? Chetco ? These are the only 2 that come to mind - only cause I've had the pleasure of fly fishing them about 10 years ago. I'd like to know more !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lots of you guys posting pics of your wranglers out doors. Ive decided to post a JL in its natural habitat....The dealership shop!
49948905_216127755991817_763503584452018176_n.jpg
Bah humbug . . . spoiler alert . . . :cwl: :cwl: . . . :please:, let us pray we can stay outside and play ! :clap:

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Larch Mountain. NY Day.

1F701DF7-ACE0-4F64-B95F-1C282A0287CE.jpeg
Another one of those "Day After Tomorrow" scenario photos ! OK kids duck and cover under your desks . . . the radiation won't hurt you but a ceiling tile or light fixture might hurt ! :cwl: !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
First time wheeling the new jeep with less than 1k on the odometer.
20181229_102752.jpg
Hmm, no time wasted on the timid . . . with only 1000 miles, barely broken in . . . I bet your a "risk taker" by nature !?
"USA" you say; where about is that . . . Planet Earth ? ;)

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
First week after driving through Denali to Fairbanks. Perfect rig for AK.

9F093C46-4442-4598-BCED-5D33EBF9A8B7.jpeg
Mulder . . . Mulder . . . get away while you can, the aliens are taking me into their "ship" . . . Tell the "agency" to forward my last paycheck to YOU . . . love youuuuuuuu . . . . :(

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeeps and "politics" . . . just doesn't seem like a good combo . . . perhaps I'm just a bit "jaded" - I try my best to stay away from listening to the nonsense . . . . . . Like the jeep though. Take it away from the city . . . they seem to do better, in "the wild" of nature ! It's what I hear; my WK2 does - can't wait to try it in a JL .

Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Oh, so your "THAT" Photo-Guy? :) With such experience, I can tell, But where's the "Folgers"? Only one submission allowed, but I'd sure like to see more of what appears to be more than a photo op . . . am I wrong ? Way cool photo . . . I keep looking at that sunrise and see similar ones (in my head), but mine are of me standing watch on the fantail (Navy ship, binoculars in hand) with nothing but Deep Blue Ocean between it and me ! Brought back some interesting memories, as we sailed around the Southern Tip of South America during a 'Unitas Cruise' in 1988; thanks ! I'd show a pic., but they are old school - I'd have to take a digital photo of a 3X5 photo and download it . . . etcetera ! :like:
Hahaha! Nope, you aren't wrong. It wasn't a photo op; it was just the normal beginning to my day out trying to get photos of cool stuff!
No need for Folgers, my Stormie gives me all the pick-me-up I need! :rock: