First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I talked to my dealer on Saturday. He said that with me going to D1 on 12/13 he had expected it to be delivered by the end of the year. He checked his system and said that it has an expected ship date of this Saturday, 1/5. So...I went back to Jeep Chat and told them what the dealer said. They seemed to think he was crazy giving that date. I'm kinda with them on this if it really hasn't started the build process as of yesterday (Sat, 12/29) and workers being off for the holiday.
Well the funny thing was Jeep chat was the one who gave me the estimated ship date of 1/2 the very first time I called them on 12/3 haha, the lady at Jeep chat was super rude today saying how the dealerships are the people who are often wrong and I told her that they’re the ones who should be wrong by giving tons of customers who are paying upwards of $50K plus for a vehicle a faulty ship date! She refused to look up my vehicle for me and said “the system was down” haha imagine that! Going to check in with my dealership I went through on Friday since it’ll be a tad bit over a month since placing my order to see what the status is on it :)
Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
Ordered a Sting Gray JLUR on 12/12 and has been sitting in D status for about 14 days. Hurry up and get on the assembly line!!!
Mines been sitting in D status for 28 days now! I can’t wait for it to start being built already!! Anxiously waiting!

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
How the heck did you even get a ship date while in D? Jeep Chat has refused to give me any info other than the fact that I've been in D1 since 12/13. When I told my dealer I was in D1...he thought I'd get the Jeep by the end of the year. ...but...they haven't even built it yet. I'm just hoping I don't go backwards again.
It was estimated meaning auto generated and not correct at all lol definitely didn’t count on it! Said it’d be shipped on 1/2, I knew it sounded too good to be true though!

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Usually your “ship date” provided by the dealer is actually your build date. Ordered October 17th went into d in November some time with a ship date of December 7th. It was built on the 7th and still waiting for it to show up at the dealer

KeepItSimple

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 2019
My Sahara (V6/Selec-Trac/freedom top/white/tan leather interior) went to KZ Saturday. Build sheet available Saturday, sticker available today. When I checked with Jeep Chat on Saturday, they told me that it was scheduled to ship Sunday (yesterday). I'm in the DC Metro area. The dealer told me it would likely arrive 7-10 days after it actually shipped. I will keep checking to see when it actually ships (assuming Jeep chat will tell me, definitively).

In comparing the build sheet to the sticker, the "black fuel filler door" is listed on the build sheet but not the window sticker. In the brochure, the fuel door is stock on the Rubicon but not the Sahara. If I don't see the fuel door on the Jeep when I go to pick it up, is the build sheet something I can point to and ask them to install one (or just provide it, I can install)?

Sponsored

zb39

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 5500, 2018 Durango GT AWD, 2015 malibu, GMC 3500 Dump, 70 challenger convertible, 2019 2 door rubicon, manual tranny
My dealer just called....................it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going down this afternoon to grab it.......................Yes I will post pics
ordered 10/25

Tru-Trac

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Mines been sitting in D status for 28 days now! I can’t wait for it to start being built already!! Anxiously waiting!
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 12/1 and as of yesterday still in D. When I placed my order the body color hard top was restricted so I hope that doesn't end up being a problem. Hoping for delivery by February. Can't wait!

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 12/1 and as of yesterday still in D. When I placed my order the body color hard top was restricted so I hope that doesn't end up being a problem. Hoping for delivery by February. Can't wait!
Glad to know I’m not the only one still sitting in D status! Hopefully our Jeeps get built and delivered soon! I can’t wait to get my new ride :)

Sponsored

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
12/10 Moab order. Arrived at dealership late yesterday. Pick-up scheduled for Wednesday 01/02/19. Going to be a long day today

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
12/10 Moab order. Arrived at dealership late yesterday. Pick-up scheduled for Wednesday 01/02/19. Going to be a long day today
WOW! that is incredible! I wonder if the Moabs overall are faster builds? Can you share your build sheet or options you selected?
Anyone have anything arrive this fast?

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
WOW! that is incredible! I wonder if the Moabs overall are faster builds? Can you share your build sheet or options you selected?
Anyone have anything arrive this fast?
Must have built a batch of Moab's, My local dealer just got 2 white ones in that are loaded. Serial #'s are 3000 newer than my Rubicon which is still MIA in KZS.

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
Basically every option available except smokers group and the order would not accept a soft top window bag. I’ll have to order that separately. Originally was hoping to get by end of February. Happy to see the quick turnaround.

singaporeIrish1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR; 2021 Ram TRX; 2020 Supra
2019 JLUR - 2.0T

Ordered: 11/3
Build Start: 12/10
Delivered: 12/21

Central IL, so truck transport (no rail) from Toledo. 48 days total. Dealer 'pull' and district rep can make a difference. Jeep was a Christmas gift but, per tracking and JeepChat updates .... had little likelihood of arriving before first week January. I had previously ordered a 2018 Sky One Touch that took 17 weeks order-to-delivery ... so dealer and district rep stepped in to "accelerate" delivery on this one. Arrived Friday before Christmas.
IMG_1736.jpg
IMG_1735.jpg
Sponsored