2-door Sport S Black Front Left Quarter Top Down

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Ahh now that's what I'm talking about! :rock: So nice to finally see some more 2 door pics. Does anyone know if those weird euro looking extensions on the front bumper are removable?
Yes, they are removable, thank goodness.

They were probably added for EPA testing... since every 0.1 MPG counts when CAFE is concerned.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Actually saw one in person today and they don't look that bad at all.
Well that's good to know. I'll have to take a drive down to my local dealer and look at one in-person. It is nice to know that we have to option to remove the extensions if we want.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Actually saw one in person today and they don't look that bad at all.
I agree. They look fine, really. I thought I'd hate them, but even when sitting next to JK's, they look fine with them.

OP
OP
Jeepster2018

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
I don’t really see the point of them but I would think if they had him on one trim they would have them across the board.

Still not really caring for that black finish with black trim.

I agree. They look fine, really. I thought I'd hate them, but even when sitting next to JK's, they look fine with them.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
I’m really liking the soft top, it has a bit of a military type look to me

Sponsored

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
If nothing else, THANK GOD NO MORE ZIPPERS! :rock::rock::rock:
No doubt, although I can do them blindfolded now, and have taught about 20 new owners randomly how to do theirs over my 20+ years of wrangler ownership.... I love the nostalgic aspect of the wrangler, but I won’t miss those zippers... or Velcro.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Question. Are there pics of a soft top JL with the rear quarter panels removed AND doors removed? Is that even possible? I’m trying to imagine it and really can’t imagine the “floating tarp” appearance over the Jeep without doors

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
Question. Are there pics of a soft top JL with the rear quarter panels removed AND doors removed? Is that even possible? I’m trying to imagine it and really can’t imagine the “floating tarp” appearance over the Jeep without doors
Haven't seen pictures of that configuration. But it's certainly possible. The top doesn't need the doors for support. Just the door surrounds. But visualizing that exact configuration is one of the reasons I am contemplating NOT getting a factory soft top for the first time ever. I personally don't like this floating safari look.
Sponsored