Hard top: rear windows don’t come out. PITA to remove

Power top: best of both worlds?????????
Sponsored

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Actually I think you would be surprised as the production year goes on they may find tune things here and there.

Body color fenders just have never worked for me...just don’t have that Wrangler image.

Hey Jeepster, love your build.

I am waiting for the powertop too, but that will come in body color and I don’t think I like black fenders w body top.

And there are no way any kinks are going to be worked out this model year. maybe since we’ve seen it preproduction they have been working on kinks.... who knows. Also has anyone seen a soft top in person yet either? My guess is they were working the kinks out there too

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Call me anal, but I like my fenders and top to match... black top and fenders are my fav combo (if the power top doesn’t pan out, there is no doubt this is my look) but I am really starting to get into the idea of that top. So I’m forced to have body top therefore will probably get body fenders.

Sponsored

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Whatever works best. :clap::clap::clap:

Call me anal, but I like my fenders and top to match... black top and fenders are my fav combo (if the power top doesn’t pan out, there is no doubt this is my look) but I am really starting to get into the idea of that top. So I’m forced to have body top therefore will probably get body fenders.

LLJeep

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cooper C
What about Ocean Blue with tan interior and top? Y or N? Most vehicles look great with blue/tan combos.

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
It does but don't get your hopes up. I have a feeling it will not look as good in real life as it does on the configurator.
I am going to look at a 300S in person tomorrow night and I will know for sure if I pull the trigger on Ocean Blue or if the Granite will win the day. The dealership also has a JLUR with cloth so I will be better able to tell the quality of the cloth. (I will report back when I see it)

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I am going to look at a 300S in person tomorrow night and I will know for sure if I pull the trigger on Ocean Blue or if the Granite will win the day. The dealership also has a JLUR with cloth so I will be better able to tell the quality of the cloth. (I will report back when I see it)
Bring lots of pics

rcr1340

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon(LJ)
Occupation
retail manager
I am heading up to Chicago this weekend so if the local dealer doesn't sell the $50k 300S then I will be able to see the color in person. I hope the wife and I like it because if we don't then the real fight starts. We both like mojito but no to the tan interior on the Rubicon so that leaves granite or firecracker as the remaining choices. I have already owned several red wranglers in my day but that is the one the wife would prefer of the remaining colors. Like I said let's hope we like the ocean blue. Lol
I read that the automatic change too tan leather on the Mojito! and Punk'n was a glitch in the system and it does not have too be ordered that way. I love both the colors but dont want tan.
Sponsored