Sponsored

Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Nice and subtle. Are those the MB 352 wheels? Can't read the cap? They look nice.
So sorry for the late reply! I didn’t even see this in my notifications.

Yes Sir they are MB 352’s 17x9 (4.75” backspace) wrapped with 33” Nitto Ridge Grapplers

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Don at pixeldecals.com out did himself! Working on my Star Wars theme, the hood blackout looks awesome.
I just completed putting it on. I am going to let to sit over night before I put the washers and bumpers back on. I will post a picture with better light and everything installed tomorrow
3DCC31C4-F1A9-4C9E-B560-1948BE944B5A.jpeg

F42D340E-6586-4F63-AC3F-CBF40EB50D78.jpeg
Don kicks @$$. You dream he can make it for you.

Sponsored

55WillysWagon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Willys Wagon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler OB JLUR
First sticker and it's very subtle. Can't really see it from a distance but up close you can. I had pixeldecals.com make them up. Highly recommended. Blackfin is a old offshore boat brand like Bertram if you're not familiar. I had white ones made too but that would have jumped out too much. I'll put one of those on my old white Yukon XL.

upload_2018-12-31_13-1-46.png

upload_2018-12-31_13-2-37.png

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
OK, hopefully this hasnt been addressed here already but my wife was wanting some clear vinyl for the front of the rear fenders by the doors as she has some scratches/chips there already in the painted fenders. That said while trying to find something I see others Jeeps have an applique there from the factory yet she says ours doesnt. Do they all have that on them & ours got missed? Either way I need to find something & something for the front would be good also. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
OK, hopefully this hasnt been addressed here already but my wife was wanting some clear vinyl for the front of the rear fenders by the doors as she has some scratches/chips there already in the painted fenders. That said while trying to find something I see others Jeeps have an applique there from the factory yet she says ours doesnt. Do they all have that on them & ours got missed? Either way I need to find something & something for the front would be good also. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
I have no experience with them, but looks like it could be what you want.

https://www.r3offroad.com/offroad

Sponsored

Coletrickle

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 TJ Rubicon, 19 JLU Rubicon, 21 JT Mojave
Occupation
Build Electricity with Coal
Thanks for the input & link! Really am curious if anyone has a similar film installed from the factory.
I bought some rear fender protectors from invisiblemask.com. I opted for the scotchgard pro material, its slightly higher than the other 2 films they offer but its 3m quality good stuff.
However when I received my new JL Rubicon it has some film already on the leading edge of the rear fenders. I suppose its something that Jeep just started doing. The pieces that I bought from invisible mask are larger than whats on the fender from the factory but im gonna see how well it works before thinking about replacing it.
I did also purchase a small sheet of the same material and cut out my own door hinge protectors, That film is an easy application!! Works really well.

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
I bought some rear fender protectors from invisiblemask.com. I opted for the scotchgard pro material, its slightly higher than the other 2 films they offer but its 3m quality good stuff.
However when I received my new JL Rubicon it has some film already on the leading edge of the rear fenders. I suppose its something that Jeep just started doing. The pieces that I bought from invisible mask are larger than whats on the fender from the factory but im gonna see how well it works before thinking about replacing it.
I did also purchase a small sheet of the same material and cut out my own door hinge protectors, That film is an easy application!! Works really well.
Cool, thanks for the input! I'm wondering still if its just Rubicons that receive the film due to the more aggressive tire tendency to pick up & fling rocks (I know the A/T KO's & now Cooper S/T's on my truck are real bad about that).

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Cool, thanks for the input! I'm wondering still if its just Rubicons that receive the film due to the more aggressive tire tendency to pick up & fling rocks (I know the A/T KO's & now Cooper S/T's on my truck are real bad about that).
Painted fenders get the factory clear film.