Post your 2019 JL build status

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
My 2019 Sahara with sky one touch arrived at dealership yesterday. Ordered 10/9. Picking up tomorrow.
Sponsored

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Just finalized my order today. So I am at the very beginning.
Ordered: 12/28/18

JLJS72 WRANGLER RUBICON 2-Door
23R Customer Preferred package 23R
ERC 3.6L V6 Engine
DEM 6-Speed Manual Transmission
PW7 Bright White
HT3 Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
MM3 Body Color Fender Flares
AST Steel Bumper Group
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
ADE Cold Weather Group
AEK 8.4” Premium Audio Group
ALX9 Black Leather Trimmed Seats

stinggreyjl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Ordered a Sting Gray JLUR on 12/12 and has been sitting in D status for about 14 days. Hurry up and get on the assembly line!!!

kinneyb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, Bright White, 3.6L
Just finalized my order today. So I am at the very beginning.
Ordered: 12/28/18

JLJS72 WRANGLER RUBICON 2-Door
23R Customer Preferred package 23R
ERC 3.6L V6 Engine
DEM 6-Speed Manual Transmission
PW7 Bright White
HT3 Body Color 3-Piece Hard Top
MM3 Body Color Fender Flares
AST Steel Bumper Group
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
ADE Cold Weather Group
AEK 8.4” Premium Audio Group
ALX9 Black Leather Trimmed Seats
Isn’t it a great feeling? You have good taste too! My order is the unlimited version of yours, but with tan leather. Same options.

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
@kinneyb fantastic! Has yours arrived yet? If so, would love to see some pictures! I bet the white + tan looks amazing too.

Sponsored

levichar

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, Ordering '19 JL
Don’t ever hold your breath on the estimated ship date they give you! The FCA has an auto generated date that one gentlemen told me they should never give out as an estimate of any kind since it’s not usually anywhere near correct. They said mine had an estimated ship date of 1/2/19 but I’ve been sitting in D status since 12/3 so I don’t think it’s any way possible!
How the heck did you even get a ship date while in D? Jeep Chat has refused to give me any info other than the fact that I've been in D1 since 12/13. When I told my dealer I was in D1...he thought I'd get the Jeep by the end of the year. ...but...they haven't even built it yet. I'm just hoping I don't go backwards again.

Bryanmk1

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 16 Grand Cherokee
Dealership stated today I was in KZR.. couldn’t find that listed anywhere. Anyone have knowledge of that status?

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Checked with my sales guy today. Ordered placed on 12/20. No VIN assigned yet. :(

parrotheadphan

First Name
Mike (aka Kirk)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Firecracker Red, 3.6l, 8 spd auto
Occupation
Digital arts & photography teacher
Vehicle Showcase
Contacted the dealer today and was told the Jeep is estimated to make it to the rail yard 1/6 and it could take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks (they are only 1.5 hours from the dealer) for the dealer to receive the Jeep. Based on all the other dates, times, and estimates, I am not holding my breath on a 1/6 arrival or and early delivery to the dealer. So close yet so far.

Too Smalls

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Just got the call from the dealership. My Jeep has entered D1 status! Estimated delivery to Houston is Feb 3rd.

Sponsored

Jeeprubicongurl

First Name
Brittany
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru STI Limited
How the heck did you even get a ship date while in D? Jeep Chat has refused to give me any info other than the fact that I've been in D1 since 12/13. When I told my dealer I was in D1...he thought I'd get the Jeep by the end of the year. ...but...they haven't even built it yet. I'm just hoping I don't go backwards again.
Basically they’re just a bunch of minimum wage workers at Jeep chat who all give you wrong information constantly! A lady named Pam who I spoke with yesterday was so rude! Told me my car could be in D status for three months and I told her that didn’t seem right at all! The “ship date” was an auto generated ship date which is faulty lol not true at all.

PaleoDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.whatsinajeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director of Managed & Field Services
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to provide an update, I took delivery of my JLUR on 12/27! Was really hoping for a Christmas gift but it came a couple days later. To recap, I had ordered on 11/8, got my window sticker on 12/14 and build sheet 12/15 so my wait was not that bad (looking back on it now).

For those of you still waiting, it was worth it! I have not had a chance to take it off-road yet but it handles amazingly well on road (when compared to my 2014 JK). Everything worked out just right for me and I feel I got a pretty fair deal with the price I paid and the extra incentives that showed up when it came time to pay. $1000 loyalty cash from Jeep, 2 - $250 dollar "gift cards from my dealer, and another $500 off as a loyal repeat customer also from the dealer. This was on top of the 1% under dealer invoice price I got from my company.

All in all it was a great experience and I hope you all experience something similar...

Have a happy and healthy New Year and hopefully, we will see each other on the trials real soon

IMG_6162.JPG

IMG_2133.jpeg

levichar

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, Ordering '19 JL
Basically they’re just a bunch of minimum wage workers at Jeep chat who all give you wrong information constantly! A lady named Pam who I spoke with yesterday was so rude! Told me my car could be in D status for three months and I told her that didn’t seem right at all! The “ship date” was an auto generated ship date which is faulty lol not true at all.
I talked to my dealer on Saturday. He said that with me going to D1 on 12/13 he had expected it to be delivered by the end of the year. He checked his system and said that it has an expected ship date of this Saturday, 1/5. So...I went back to Jeep Chat and told them what the dealer said. They seemed to think he was crazy giving that date. I'm kinda with them on this if it really hasn't started the build process as of yesterday (Sat, 12/29) and workers being off for the holiday.