First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
Only got the pic I have,next to post so far. Luv the Billet Silver! Super Happy with the Moab so far. 258 miles. The Moab seems rare. You don't see alot of them.
You don't see too many around. The dealerships are still learning what they are.
Sponsored

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
You don't see too many around. The dealerships are still learning what they are.
I’m still trying to learn what they are :)

If I add a MOAB decal to my Sahara is it now a MOAB? Jk.

I’m just jealous I had to jump over so many hoops to get a MOAB equivelant lol. I love this trim.

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes
I’m still trying to learn what they are :)

If I add a MOAB decal to my Sahara is it now a MOAB? Jk.

I’m just jealous I had to jump over so many hoops to get a MOAB equivelant lol. I love this trim.
You get a lot really. Rubi steel bumpers, hood, skid plates, hd rock sliders, black trim, trim specific wheels, select trac, hd suspension, gas shocks, hd brakes and a loaded Sahara. Ultimate mall crawler/daily driver. Got tired of the tinker toy SUVs, wanted something a little more durable and personalizing. This does what we need it to do and more. Far exceeds our needs. This is our 3rd Wrangler. We are not rock crawlers. Love our Jeep (hd suv). And the Jeep community is great.

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Only got the pic I have,next to post so far. Luv the Billet Silver! Super Happy with the Moab so far. 258 miles. The Moab seems rare. You don't see alot of them.
Welcome to the club! I haven't come across another Moab yet in person, so I agree they are relatively rare.

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
Welcome to the club! I haven't come across another Moab yet in person, so I agree they are relatively rare.
I wonder how they are selling. My dealer had 5 when I bought mine (most in the area) and they still have three (I’m assuming the sales one since they are 2018’s)

Sponsored

jday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Wrangler
Can anyone fill me in on what accessories come with the Moab edition? I just picked up the '19 moab and I have to get the dealer to order the all weather mats and the tool kit. Is there anything else I need to see if I'm missing? Right now all I have is the freedom panel bags and owners manual. My jk willys came with a few other accessories like grab handles and stuff.

ictdog

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab JL
Vehicle Showcase
Mine definitely made it to KZ early last week and is on a train somewhere. Black leather with Sky One Touch. Heading to FL.
Just got mine right before Christmas. Changed the tire selection from mudders to all-terrain for highway reasons. It had just got to the lot when I saw it... had everything I was looking for-leather seats, LED light package, UConnect upgrade, tow package...I love it!
I traded my BFG Mudders for Nitto 285 (34") AT's and love them for the highway drive compared to the mudders...
Jeep Wrangler JL MOAB Edition JL Club Thread {filename}

Last edited:

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Can anyone fill me in on what accessories come with the Moab edition? I just picked up the '19 moab and I have to get the dealer to order the all weather mats and the tool kit. Is there anything else I need to see if I'm missing? Right now all I have is the freedom panel bags and owners manual. My jk willys came with a few other accessories like grab handles and stuff.
Nothing Moab-specific. Check out the JL Delivery Checklist sticky over in the Ordering and Pricing Discussions, there's a list of everything you should have.

jl73660

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moving on up .....

No grab handles with the JLs, you need to by them aftermarket. Many would say you don't need them cause there are grab handles built in front and rear.

Sponsored

CharlieRG10

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
It finally arrived and now is sunbathing..... this is some upgrade over my stock JK. Dealer put nitrogen in the mudders kinda not sold on that right now, otherwise loving it
Congratulations.
Sponsored