Fastback Hardtop

JakeDoo13

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2dr Orange
We are planning on having the 4 door release and for sale prior to the end of the year, as for the 2 door, the design time will be mush shorter and should be available shortly thereafter.
Thank you ;)
Sponsored

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
please send PM the second you are taking pre-order payments on the 4 door tops. I want to be up near the front of the line

Scollier

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.getfused.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Marketing and Technology
@DV8Offroad Will the final version have a rear defroster? I don’t believe the one from Quadratec has one.

Thanks

- From the North

Last edited:

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Is this on sale?

Edit: found it for sale.

Sponsored

OP
OP

bzaps914

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
@DV8Offroad I saw you have 2 fastback hardtops on Quadratec - Ranger and Razor. What's the difference? Do you have any side by side pics to compare?

Rocco310

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
@bzaps914 I got the Razor series from Quadratec because, at the time, the Ranger series was on backorder and, what the DV8 representative told the Quadratec representative was, that DV8 was taking time to fix some reported latching issues. I'm assuming that they addressed those issues seeing online that the Ranger series is in-stock again. I've posted photos of what the Razor series looks like on my JLUR, including photos of the inside, top, and back window opening. ALSO, since I had a stock soft top before, there were additional parts I needed in order to install the fastback. DV8 can email the additional parts and I ordered them through my Jeep dealership for around $300, though in hindsight I probably could have found them on amazon or gotten them through my Jeep mechanic for cheaper.

IMG_9558.JPG

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9563.JPG

IMG_9566.JPG

IMG_9567.JPG

IMG_9568.JPG

OP
OP

bzaps914

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
@bzaps914 I got the Razor series from Quadratec because, at the time, the Ranger series was on backorder and, what the DV8 representative told the Quadratec representative was, that DV8 was taking time to fix some reported latching issues. I'm assuming that they addressed those issues seeing online that the Ranger series is in-stock again. I've posted photos of what the Razor series looks like on my JLUR, including photos of the inside, top, and back window opening. ALSO, since I had a stock soft top before, there were additional parts I needed in order to install the fastback. DV8 can email the additional parts and I ordered them through my Jeep dealership for around $300, though in hindsight I probably could have found them on amazon or gotten them through my Jeep mechanic for cheaper.

IMG_9558.JPG

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9563.JPG

IMG_9566.JPG

IMG_9567.JPG

IMG_9568.JPG
Wow that looks great, thanks for the photos! Much more helpful than the ones on quadratec.

Shepherd12

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR HellaYella m/t
Occupation
Something about cryogenics
I’m dying to see the 2-door version. I’m thinking “Jeepster” when I imagine it, and I hope I’m close.

F028389C-B887-4FBD-9219-450D0059A9D8.png

Sponsored

OP
OP

bzaps914

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
@DV8Offroad I saw you have 2 fastback hardtops on Quadratec - Ranger and Razor. What's the difference? Do you have any side by side pics to compare?
@DV8Offroad any input on the difference between these two?
A side by side pic would be helpful if you have one.
Thanks

sabharad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of a good ceiling hoist system for the fastback hardtop? I heard there was a way to modify regular ones, but can't seem to find the thread.

GoatsRock

First Name
Carmen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
I know your post is about 6 months old, but I'm wondering how you like the Razor top. Have you had any major leaks or issues? I'm getting ready to order one for my Jeep. Thank you.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_9558.JPG

IMG_9559.JPG

IMG_9563.JPG

IMG_9566.JPG

IMG_9567.JPG

IMG_9568.JPG
looks awesome, just curious if you’ve noticed any change in the gas mileage since you installed it?