Sponsored

Show off your Delivered JL Here!

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
This thread is for Forum Members to post pictures of their recently delivered JLs! Please include date of order and date of delivery. Can't wait to see all of your new Jeeps!!
Sponsored

Artec

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Artecindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2020 JLUR 2019 JTR 2021 JTRD
Here is Artec Industries JLUR . We are committed to offering innovative products for the NEW JEEP JL Wrangler

You can see one of our new products pictured below check the vendors section for more products that we currently offer for the JL

JLUsnow2.jpg

jl5303b.jpg

jl5303c.jpg

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
How does it ride?

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
Congrats!

Did you order dual tops? From what I can see in your pics I ordered the same exact vehicle with same options in same color combo on 10/26 from Bel Air. However my order has not arrived yet. I am wondering if dual tops is what caused the delay? Otherwise I wonder if certain dealerships take priority over it her dealerships?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
WARNING PIC HEAVY. SO HERE Goes. I'm going to skip what we already know. This thing is awesome, coming our of 2012 JKU loaded, this is just better on every front. It's quieter (for those of you that read my first impressions of Sahara test drive) the outside noise road noise is less. It's just seems more air tight. Headliners? Probably not necessary, unless you like the look or feel they shield the heat. If you are used to a Jeep, they aren't needed. (Until I hear otherwise) thats what I'm going with. The Sahara was smooth, no doubt, so I expected the Rubi to be far less smooth, due to tires and height , not the case. It handles bumps extremely well, no Head shake, and most of all, its quiet! No creeking noises, no hard top rattle on those bigger bumps. The doors are lighter, easier to close and they stay opened! (never thought I'd be so happy to say that). Motor and trans are a great combo, I'm kinda used to it from my wife's GC. This is geared lower obviously. I have not punched it yet, (gonna respect manufactures recommendations) but it feels strong. Tires are quiet, I'm also used to that, I had KO'2's on my JK. Best tire out there for everyday driving, snow, and trails IMHO . Looks like JEEP inflates then to 40 psi, which is about where I used to run them. We'll see after some driving if I still feel the same way about tire pressure . You can now see! More glass =more visibility. Taller windows make a difference. Wiper motor is out of sight, tire lowered, all make a huge difference. What can I say about the interior, it's just great. Nothing feels cheap, metal accents, easy to reach everything. Leg room, the width feels about the same, but with seat all the way back (I'm 6'tall) I can fully extend my left leg. The seats extend further towards the steering wheel and wrap on the sides a bit more. Very nice. You sit a bit taller and feel definitely higher on the road. The drivers view is more bold and not all sloped. And the vehicles stance is broader and appears more mean (if that make sense). The interior lighting is good, those 4 little individual leds are great, the center console is also lights up when you open it. I have the Mopar Mats, very nice but no Red "Jeep' just black. I wonder if the early versions were not Red. All I keep seeing on line are, but no biggie. The easy fold down head rests in the back are neat and improve visibility. The fold down cup holders in back also seem very nice. The only odd thing as others have mentioned are the little trays that appear as if they were going to be cup holders, until You order leather (the aftermarket will come up with something) kinda great conversation piece though.... "Hey what are they for?" Me: "I have no freaking clue". Lol. The color. Granite Crystal is really nice and shows the new lines very well. It can look tough, and classy If you vallet it! Lmmfao In the sun, or under light the metal flake is apparent (see close up pics of the flake). The touch screen is ridiculous, it's not too big and fits perfect the bezel is far better in person and blends in well. This screen does everything! Gonna take a while to figure it all out. As demonstrated by the dealer it's all voice activated. Really cool. The premium sound seems really good, but it's more sensative to input volume Im old school and love my ipod Classic 160gig. And of course I'm used to controlling the volume on it to increase dynamic range on the stereo. My 2012 JKU premium sound seemed less bothered by this. One track I had to put the Ipod volume way down to get the sound right. Bass hits hard, not sure if the sub will need the Pollyfill fill treatment yet, will have take speaker out and see if there's any vacant space worth filling. Leather is nice. And smells like leather. Drain holes on hood vents and what look like much improved drain holes in door seems. Mirrors are more narrow but are good and stick out less. The safety group is awesome, love the blind spot detection. Parking assist sensors can be turned off with the touch on the screen. OK, I know I'm all over the place. I'm tired as hell, but I used the shit out of this forum, it's time to give back. I'm going to dump as many pics as I can...... Enjoy thanks to all, for the congrats. And @JAY thanks again. I'll answer questions to this thread tomorrow..... Stand by for pic dump......separate thread.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
WARNING PIC HEAVY. SO HERE Goes. I'm going to skip what we already know. This thing is awesome, coming our of 2012 JKU loaded, this is just better on every front. It's quieter (for those of you that read my first impressions of Sahara test drive) the outside noise road noise is less. It's just seems more air tight. Headliners? Probably not necessary, unless you like the look or feel they shield the heat. If you are used to a Jeep, they aren't needed. (Until I hear otherwise) thats what I'm going with. The Sahara was smooth, no doubt, so I expected the Rubi to be far less smooth, due to tires and height , not the case. It handles bumps extremely well, no Head shake, and most of all, its quiet! No creeking noises, no hard top rattle on those bigger bumps. The doors are lighter, easier to close and they stay opened! (never thought I'd be so happy to say that). Motor and trans are a great combo, I'm kinda used to it from my wife's GC. This is geared lower obviously. I have not punched it yet, (gonna respect manufactures recommendations) but it feels strong. Tires are quiet, I'm also used to that, I had KO'2's on my JK. Best tire out there for everyday driving, snow, and trails IMHO . Looks like JEEP inflates then to 40 psi, which is about where I used to run them. We'll see after some driving if I still feel the same way about tire pressure . You can now see! More glass =more visibility. Taller windows make a difference. Wiper motor is out of sight, tire lowered, all make a huge difference. What can I say about the interior, it's just great. Nothing feels cheap, metal accents, easy to reach everything. Leg room, the width feels about the same, but with seat all the way back (I'm 6'tall) I can fully extend my left leg. The seats extend further towards the steering wheel and wrap on the sides a bit more. Very nice. You sit a bit taller and feel definitely higher on the road. The drivers view is more bold and not all sloped. And the vehicles stance is broader and appears more mean (if that make sense). The interior lighting is good, those 4 little individual leds are great, the center console is also lights up when you open it. I have the Mopar Mats, very nice but no Red "Jeep' just black. I wonder if the early versions were not Red. All I keep seeing on line are, but no biggie. The easy fold down head rests in the back are neat and improve visibility. The fold down cup holders in back also seem very nice. The only odd thing as others have mentioned are the little trays that appear as if they were going to be cup holders, until You order leather (the aftermarket will come up with something) kinda great conversation piece though.... "Hey what are they for?" Me: "I have no freaking clue". Lol. The color. Granite Crystal is really nice and shows the new lines very well. It can look tough, and classy If you vallet it! Lmmfao In the sun, or under light the metal flake is apparent (see close up pics of the flake). The touch screen is ridiculous, it's not too big and fits perfect the bezel is far better in person and blends in well. This screen does everything! Gonna take a while to figure it all out. As demonstrated by the dealer it's all voice activated. Really cool. The premium sound seems really good, but it's more sensative to input volume Im old school and love my ipod Classic 160gig. And of course I'm used to controlling the volume on it to increase dynamic range on the stereo. My 2012 JKU premium sound seemed less bothered by this. One track I had to put the Ipod volume way down to get the sound right. Bass hits hard, not sure if the sub will need the Pollyfill fill treatment yet, will have take speaker out and see if there's any vacant space worth filling. Leather is nice. And smells like leather. Drain holes on hood vents and what look like much improved drain holes in door seems. Mirrors are more narrow but are good and stick out less. The safety group is awesome, love the blind spot detection. Parking assist sensors can be turned off with the touch on the screen. OK, I know I'm all over the place. I'm tired as hell, but I used the shit out of this forum, it's time to give back. I'm going to dump as many pics as I can...... Enjoy thanks to all, for the congrats. And @JAY thanks again. I'll answer questions to this thread tomorrow..... Stand by for pic dump......separate thread.
Thank you for your honest feedback. I love your color combo...absolutely beautiful and tough. Your experience makes me excited for when I my Jeep comes in. Congratulations!

Sponsored

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
BTW. The red on the dash appears very bright red in pics, it's not. It's very subdued and goes with the Granite very with all the other red accents.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
BTW. The red on the dash appears very bright red in pics, it's not. It's very subdued and goes with the Granite very with all the other red accents.
It’s beautiful!