OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Biggest pet peeve? People peeved about peevish mods. Fack it, if some wants to put on 24 in rims with a series 15 sidewall, than good for them! Its their facking Jeep and this is facking America! If someone want to put lame-o eyelashes then to each own! Now, if someone wants to call their Wrangler a CAR - heaven forbid?!!! That's cool too!. Let's not be Jeep snobs here. We should celebrate the differences amongst us. We don't all have to look cookie cutter! I spent 13 months in Bagdad because I believe in freedom of expression and opinion. Doesn't mean I agree with you, and doesn't mean I would mod my vehicle in that particular way, but I respect your right to it and support it!
I think this is a bit too deep. I too spent plenty of time in the box. I agree with your statement. It’s a simple light hearted question. Everyone in the world has things that bug them. Just asking what erks other owners that’s all. At the end of the day, you’re right, I, like you, really don’t care what people do.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
All that said, I'll go with the eyelashes as my least favorite mod.... :)

Also, I'll soon be sporting 38s on 20s. Pretty close to the same amount of sidewall as a stock Rubicon BTW - only down about a half inch!
Not sure why people do the eyelashes I mean how do they even stick on there haha

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Any combination of wheel/tire size that results in a smaller sidewall than stock. Really gives it that cheesy douchebag look they must be going for.
Cheesy douchebag look?!........really....:facepalm:

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Well... I was going to join in, but I’ve been called out for my wheel tire choice :cwl:
81BFA9D4-3864-48A0-903C-B9C0EF985B03.jpeg
Your wheel choice is not bad? You don’t have super low pros. Dude nothing wrong with 20” on a big @ss tire

Last edited:

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Well... I was going to join in, but I’ve been called out for my wheel tire choice :cwl:
81BFA9D4-3864-48A0-903C-B9C0EF985B03.jpeg
Not ginormous. Not chrome. You get a pass from me. :like:

Sure it has less off road utility than stock or a rig built for trails or rock crawling, but I understand that not every Jeep sold to every buyer will be used in that capacity. Even if it rankles those who insists that is a Jeep’s sole useful purpose.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Patinito

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase
antlers on the windows and a red Rudolph nose on the grill. yea, saw one this morning on a rubicon.

cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ha! I can do you one better! I saw a Jeep about a month ago that had an angry grill AND eyelashes... :puke: I’m all for customizing your Jeep to your liking, but oh man WHY would that be what you want!? Lol! As much as I hate both of these mods...I think my most hated mod (that hasn’t been brought up) is the Grumper. Man I think those things are ugly. And the oversized windshield protector too:

CFB5662A-0278-48AA-9FC3-589AA38E3675.jpeg
I Hate these!

SgtSonnt

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLRU
I love the JEEP brand!! Freedom of expression in it's finest vehicle form, and just like opinions, not everyone will agree with certain mods. That's the beauty of self expression.

But since this topic is an opinionated view of worst mods, my opinion would have to be ANY kind of spare tire cover, hard or soft....as well as a spare tire delete kit.
I would have to agree. What the hell are you going to do if you get a flat on/off road? "Wait a sec, I need to go home and get my spare." Why???
You might as well take the spare out of all your cars. Oh and the best is, no spare tire but a high list jack mounted on the hood.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
pointless crap

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 10.22.05 AM.png

top-five-worst-jk-wrangler-mods-26-inch-wheels_1_orig.jpg

top-five-worst-jk-wrangler-mods-light-bars_orig.jpg
That Ultra-Low Profile tire thing is very Ghetto. I laugh when I see them, with flat tires, and bent rims, because of a tiny potholes in the street.
The only thing that really annoys me are people who buy rims/tire combos, that stick way out, from the fenders. Looks stupid, and slings mud everywhere. Or, how about the.people who go mudding, and leave.the.mud on the.side.of their jeeps, as a badge of honor, for several days. Usually the same ones who have the rims that stick way out.
Sponsored

Last edited: