David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, had a couple of problems with installing the Tazer JL but Joe emailed back on a Sunday afternoon and we rectified the problem.

Been very happy with Z Auto so far.
Sponsored

ormandj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X 4xe
You’ve missed the point. You’re making some assumptions. I’m well aware of how companies project inventory. Not what this was about.
What is your point? I think you're missing the point, and didn't bother to read my post in the context of your own discussion thread. I wasn't talking about inventory management, I was talking about their ability to handle a large influx of orders effectively and efficiently. Clearly they were behind, missed some parts in orders, etc - all signs of being overwhelmed and rushing. They probably didn't predict the enormous demand they would see. It wasn't just them, this happened to a _lot_ of smaller shops Jeep and non-Jeep related over this shopping period.

As far as I can tell you're looking for an echo chamber, and you've not found one. You're being overly defensive and clearly are frustrated with the responses you are getting. 3 pages later and everyone is still responding with the same things. Instead of making passive aggressive and/or snarky responses, I agree with the other posters, you should probably move along and a mod should lock this.

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Just a quick reply about a problem and quick fix by Joe. I ordered a mini, received and found it non operational. Joe was quick to reply on the weekend and we determined it was DOA. He sent me return label and I returned. Took him 2 business days to process and drop back in the mail. Excellent service for the unforeseeable AND after hours support, I'm a happy customer.

Sorry you had trouble but not been my experience if you're looking for feedback.

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
What is your point? I think you're missing the point, and didn't bother to read my post in the context of your own discussion thread. I wasn't talking about inventory management, I was talking about their ability to handle a large influx of orders effectively and efficiently. Clearly they were behind, missed some parts in orders, etc - all signs of being overwhelmed and rushing. They probably didn't predict the enormous demand they would see. It wasn't just them, this happened to a _lot_ of smaller shops Jeep and non-Jeep related over this shopping period.

As far as I can tell you're looking for an echo chamber, and you've not found one. You're being overly defensive and clearly are frustrated with the responses you are getting. 3 pages later and everyone is still responding with the same things. Instead of making passive aggressive and/or snarky responses, I agree with the other posters, you should probably move along and a mod should lock this.
Not today internet troll...not today.

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Seems like you created a thread to get validation for your disappointment, which has not happened, nor do I think you will. As you can see, people have validated the opposite.

I’m wondering if maybe you’re trying to get his attention or a discount for your “bad experience”?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bones

Bones

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Seems like you created a thread to get validation for your disappointment, which has not happened, nor do I think you will. As you can see, people have validated the opposite.

I’m wondering if maybe you’re trying to get his attention or a discount for your “bad experience”?
Nope. Enjoy all the personal attacks though. Super helpful.

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
For what its worth, I have had nothing but exceptional customer service. I have texted them literally a dozen times (to the point of annoyance) and they have been incredible with their response.

Jcarrig3

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Just based on what I have seen here and what i assume are your post about the same issue in some Facebook groups. It could be that you approached the problem with a holier than thou attitude and weren't happy when the company gave attitude back. The screenshots you posted showed that you had an attitude and you were told (with some attitude thrown back at you.) that the person who was responsible for the issue was terminated and they were working to send you out the parts to make things right.

I don't know what led up to the exchange you took screen shots of and posted on facebook but it isn't hard to imagine that you were less than understanding from the start. You may be right that the company should have offered to repay the shipping, or that they should handle customer service better. However, from what I see; you haven't exactly handled it with grace either.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I am still trying to figure out what the OP's issue is/was...reading the initial post makes ABSOLUTELY no sense. So, OP, what was the actual problem. I would think we'd need to understand it in order for anyone to agree with you.

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Nope. Enjoy all the personal attacks though. Super helpful.
Not a personal attack. I’m trying to figure out what you want from this. Seemed like the issue was solved and so far, nobody here has provided what you need. It must really bother you if you posted it on multiple forums.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.