Sponsored

Has anyone ordered and rcvd an Baja Designs OnX6+ bar vs a OnX6

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
I have been waiting over a week for any info on my order an OnX6+ which i ordered direct because the website says it was an upgrade over the prior OnX6. There were vendors on Amazon with std OnX6s.

Unfortunately I still have no ship date and phone calls / emails un-returned, and when they talk about the order they don't reference the +. One email even advised it shipped and only the lock bolts arrived.

So i am wondering is the OnX6+ really different and worth it?

Whats a comparable Rigid replacement?

Maybe I didn't place a large enough order for good service or am not a sponsored racer ( the advertising phone back ground while on hold ugh)

Still no return phone calls and actually got hold of a person and then they didn't call back with status, i give up on actually seeing this order arriving before xmas and being correct.

DB
2018 JLU-R
Sponsored

Last edited:

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I have been waiting over a week for any info on my order an OnX6+ which i ordered direct because the website says it was an upgrade over the prior OnX6. There were vendors on Amazon with std OnX6s.

Unfortunately I still have no ship date and phone calls / emails un-returned, and when they talk about the order they don't reference the +. One email even advised it shipped and only the lock bolts arrived.

So i am wondering is the OnX6+ really different and worth it?

Whats a comparable Rigid replacement?

Maybe I didn't place a large enough order for good service or am not a sponsored racer ( the advertising phone back ground while on hold ugh)

Still no return phone calls and actually got hold of a person and then they didn't call back with status, i give up on actually seeing this order arriving before xmas and being correct.

DB
2018 JLU-R

Hi,

Firstly, I want to apologize for any lack of response by myself or anyone on the BD team.

The OnX6+ is different than the standard OnX6. The OnX6+ offers increased lumen counts (12,460 vs 7350 per 10") and BMT (Battery Management Technology)

We only offer an OnX6+, OnX6 Racer Edition, and OnX6 Dual Control options now.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/OnX6-Series.asp

We really do care about your order and want to set you up with Baja Designs lights! Unfortunately, it's taking a minute to get caught up after our Black Friday promotion. Do you have your order #? Please PM it to me if you can.

I'm happy to connect you with Luke at BD who will happily reach out via phone or email to help you with your order. If you'd like, send him an email at [email protected]. (PM inbound)

Please reach out to us at 800-422-5292

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Last edited:
OP
OP

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
Great thanks, definitely wanted the 6+ due to the brighter Lumen count and figuring it was the best and latest. I ordered direct rather than through a vendor since I assumed these are the newest and in demand, I also didnt want any confusion between a 6 and a 6+.

I am looking forward to getting and installing it on my rubicon and trying some other of your offerings also as I build out the Jeep

DB
Sponsored