Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
JLU Rubicon with 2 inch lift and 35" tires versus JKU Rubicon with 4.5 inch lift and 37" tires.

jl-wrangler-2-inch-lift-35-inch-tires.jpg
That’s a good comparison picture.... do you have a side profile picture of the two together. I would love to see how they match up.

Also what 2” lift is on it.... Mopar?

Last edited:

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
Ordered a Bright White Sahara. I’m thinking about painting the plastic around fender and wheel wheel same as body color. I just think the plastic looks a little cheap.

Could someone photoshop what this would look like if trim around fender was also Bright White like th body color?

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
There's my ride right there. This will be my 8th Wrangler. My current Hard Rock is Silver. When I was building the JL I went Silver Painted Hard top just like my JK. The wife says you're getting a new Jeep the same color as the one you have now? Uhhh. Good point. Then it was back and forth. To me the painted tops look awesome on Black, Red, Silver, Granite but too much on the White. Then it was you know, If I go non-painted top we could do dual tops. What would I rather have dual tops or painted top. Dual tops won out because my Hardtop hangs in the garage from March to October, usually topless for 6 months. The White with painted top was too much White for me but.... It's looks the best with the Black top IMO. That's what rattled around in my head for 3 days trying to decide. Couldn't wait on any of the coming colors so Black looks awesome just cleaned but only last a day, Silver looks great even after getting dirty but my last two have been Silver. Leaves Red, Granite or White. Now after seeing the dudes Rubi that he picked up yesterday in Granite I kinda wish I had went painted top and Granite. Came down to Granite or White. Decided on Black dual tops so White it was. Can't wait after seeing these pics.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I have never been a fan of white on any car for myself. It looks good, just always seemed so boring and plain but this JL Rubicon looks great in white... actually I’m not sure I have seen a bad color on the rubicon.