Mopar Extended Warranty Coverage

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Moab Edition
First of all i want your recommendation if the extended warranty really worth the price (take into consideration i drive a lot of miles). Second i see cheaper prices online than calling Mopar directly for extended warranty which is something i don't understand why Mopar prices higher if it exact the same coverage?

so far this website offer the cheapest deal, does anybody bought from them?
https://www.jeepfactorywarranty.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIutXJj4iq3wIVBQutBh3yGAYrEAEYASAAEgIn0vD_BwE
Sponsored

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
Best prices anywhere will be from Tom at Hayes Jeep...

Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
TEL-269.488.2080

wolfdog

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yamaha FJR1300, 2021 JTO, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maritime Artisan, Mayflower II
Don't waste $$$ on anything but a Mopar warranty! The rest usually (always?) stuck! Rhymes with!

Probably worth it especially if you do lots of miles, "stuff" is expensive. Don't forget a 5 year 70K or whatever warranty starts at 0 miles so in reality it's a 2 year extended warranty! It does NOT start after your 3 year factory one. I have a 5 year extended Mopar purchased in Feb. 2018 and the end date is Feb 2023! Also the dealer you purchased you JL from may match Hayes Jeeps price ask, can't hurt, doesn't really matter it's the Mopar warranty either way.

Go Jeep!!!

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
First of all i want your recommendation if the extended warranty really worth the price (take into consideration i drive a lot of miles). Second i see cheaper prices online than calling Mopar directly for extended warranty which is something i don't understand why Mopar prices higher if it exact the same coverage?

https://www.jeepfactorywarranty.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIutXJj4iq3wIVBQutBh3yGAYrEAEYASAAEgIn0vD_BwE
Depends how much you plan to mod your Jeep and how quick - sometimes it can be hard wnough to get factory warranty on modded Jeeps.

adrian2310

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl wrangler sport s
Don't bother on cheap extended warranties. If you want to spend that money go for mopar. After market extended warranties will use either used parts or after market, almost never oem, too expensive for them. I work as an advisor and do know how that works.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ED2018

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Guys, I called Tom Winkles and he really have good prices. am just thinking now in between 5 or 7 years both with unlimited mileage. I will call him to purchase as soon as decided on either plan.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
OP
OP
ED2018

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the heads up but am not really crazy on big modifications. that's why i bought the Moab edition instead of the Sahara even though its the same base but the Moab is dressed up nicely. with that being said your post make me lean toward the 5 years more than the 7 years. in this case if i want to keep the car more i can have crazy modification done after the warranty expire.

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red JLU RUBICON
Best prices anywhere will be from Tom at Hayes Jeep...

Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
TEL-269.488.2080
I agree, Tom Winkels is the go to guy for your extended warranty.

OP
OP
ED2018

ED2018

First Name
ED
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tom is great, I bought from him today 5years unlimited miles with 100 deductible for under 2k can’t beat that

Sponsored

gschones

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited
The BEST deal may be your insurance carrier! I was surprised to Learn that GEICO offered extended Warranty on my 2018 JL for 22.00 every six months. It covers any repair with a 250.00 deductible. This is a great deal considering most dealer warranties cost thousands.. To get the coverage the vehicle has to have under 15000 miles at the time and is good as long as you keep it. 44.00 a year is awesome. GEICO also has the best price for my coverage so it is a win/win for me. The dealer tried to sell me a 60 month coverage for 2000.00 with a 100.00 deductible. That is 2000.00 for only 2 extra years. .

GREYGHOST2019

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL

I just purchased from Tom Winkels paid less than half the dealer cost. He was amazing and ONLY recommend Tom.

His contact info:
Tom Winkels
Finance Manager
Hayes Jeep
TEL-269.488.2080
Sponsored