Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cj6
Per your request
Jeep-JL-new-shoes.jpg
(and mine :) )

Just got her new shoes on tonight, sorry for the night shot.. more coming..
Here is the JL in sun.. love the multiple colors...
jeep-insun.jpg
Sponsored

MarkTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
The order book is still open! Ordered my Mojito! JLU on 12/8. Took me a week to read thru all 6723 posts, LOL

Sponsored

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
week 14- no no no… better get here before week 14 :swear:

mrbaron

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito JLU Rubicon
Dealer told me 8-10 weeks, but with the holidays, I am thinking 10-12. Hopefully sooner than 14w!

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
week 14- no no no… better get here before week 14 :swear:
To be fair, I ordered 9/14 and the production line didn't actually start until 10/1 or so, so I guess we really can't count the 2 weeks in Sep. To be fair.....

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Did you paint those sill guards? Looks good.
I just bought those from Amazon they are stickers that go on the original plastic and they have them for the grab handle by the glove box as well. Just go to Amazon and search Mojito wrangler.

Sponsored

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I need a new wall calendar.
So I thought I would make one with all Mojito Jeeps. If you would like your Jeep in my calendar, email me a high resolution image to [email protected]. when I am done you can purchase one also. No profit will be made, what you pay is what I will pay. These will be available from an online store.

Multiple images will be allowed. Window sticker are also encouraged. I will place it next to your picture. I can not gaurantee a particular month. No gaurantee you will make the calendar.

At the moment the Calendars are $10.00 with their current promo code of 60% off. Regular price is $25.00. The promo codes change often so the price will change. I am hoping I can get enough pictures and have it done before the current promo ends.

Here is an example I did a few years ago of my Motorcycle. The bottom text will not be there as I am not doing this for a fund raiser this year.

Screenshot_20181218-075839.png

Last edited:

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
I need a new wall calendar.
So I thought I would make one with all Mojito Jeeps. If you would like your Jeep in my calendar, email me a high resolution image to [email protected]. when I am done you can purchase one also. No profit will be made, what you pay is what I will pay. These will be available from an online store.

Multiple images will be allowed. I can not gaurantee a particular month. No gaurantee you will make the calendar.

At the moment the Calendars are $10.00 with their current promo code of 60% off. Regular price is $25.00. The promo codes change often so the price will change. I am hoping I can get enough pictures and have it done before the current promo ends.

Here is an example I did a few years ago of my Motorcycle. The bottom text will not be there as I am not doing this for a fund raiser this year.

Screenshot_20181218-075839.png
Wish I wasn't still waiting for my Jeep.....