Sponsored

JL Window Sticker and Build Sheet Order Tracking

Am3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)
Looks like mine is the same more or less, I have paint fenders, and no leather. The rest seems to be the same tho - Def not happy about being 6wks in with D Status still... I contacted Jeep chat yesterday saying they show for an update 12/12 (yesterday was the 13th) and they had no update. They said if I follow up Monday and status is the same still, they can escalate the ticket. So guess I'll see.:headbang: :angry:
Thats strange...hopefully soon!

Advertisement

JonnyBoy

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted Sahara Power Top On Order
Hello everyone! I'm here to join you in this big exciting waiting game! I ordered my Unlimited Sahara on 12/7 and got my VIN today.
I have now had mine since this past Tuesday. Ordered 9/20. It’s is amazing and will be worth what ever wait you have to endure!

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I have now had mine since this past Tuesday. Ordered 9/20. It’s is amazing and will be worth what ever wait you have to endure!
Johnnyboy, curious as to what you ordered. I ordered a Punk’n JLUR pretty much loaded with the power one touch top. My order was placed the same day as yours. Mine is still in Inspection according to Jeep chat this evening.

kimmonia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer
I made the mistake of looking at all the raw data and sorting by order date to see how so many of the orders before, same date, and after my order says have long been built. Made the wait that much harder! I need to just stay away

Sponsored

NeoMaximuz

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Unlimited Rubicon JL
Well, it’s been a crazy couple of days. I was headed to the same city where my dealer is for a work thing. Six hour drive. But my Jeep wasn’t wasn’t due for another couple of weeks.

That same morning my dealer tells me it’s in! So I drove up in my trade in, and drove back home with my new Jeep. This thing is awesome! For any one wondering, it’s a JLUR, Sting Gray, Pentastar Auto, Black top, colored flares, steel bumpers, Alpine Audio, LEDs, safety and advanced safety. Ordered 9/19, got it almost three months later. Totally worth the wait!

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
My dealer emailed - moved up to D1 - estimated ship date 12/15. After seeing how everyone seemed to be stuck in I status for weeks, I'll believe it when it really ships and the dealer can track where it is. But progress is progress.
And I see no sign that it was built this week - so much for shipping on 12/15.

AMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG, BMW G650GS
When do window stickers show up? I've been in KZ status since yesterday morning.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OK so two stupid question. I just ordered my 19UJK Rubi on 12-7 and the dealer indicated it was being framed yesterday.( I told him i hope they don't miss any wields!!LOL)
How do you contact Jeep Chat to get a weekly update so i don't bug the dealer to much? Im not able to locate a link?
The tracker does not show anything, how long does it take to update and how far behind is it? Also where do you locate a copy of the status codes?
I'd ask the dealer again. It is almost impossible to go from order to frame in one week considering most of us have been in D status for up to 30 days sometimes more. What status did Jeep Chat give you?

Sponsored

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
Going on 2 weeks in KZS. Hoping they find a truck or train. I know others have been in this state longer. Still would love to see rig before year end!

Darter02

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ronlutzii-photographer.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Photographer
Cool beans. Ordered mine 11/12. Sent positive vibes on 12/03 to to the assembly line. Found out it was built on that day! Cleared for shipping by the 7th. While at work I had a feeling it was here. My wife picked me up drove me to the lot. It's there! 12/16. Now I just have to wait until they open at 9am tomorrow. I've been without a ride since October 1st when I retired my 14yo jeep. I hope I can sleep tonight.

JLU Sports . LutzR2 on the data sheet here.

20181216_161212_HDR.jpg

HoundDude

Threads
Reaction score
New Jersey (i know, i know, i'm stuck here)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sahara
Cool beans. Ordered mine 11/12. Sent positive vibes on 12/03 to to the assembly line. Found out it was built on that day! Cleared for shipping by the 7th. While at work I had a feeling it was here. My wife picked me up drove me to the lot. It's there! 12/16. Now I just have to wait until they open at 9am tomorrow. I've been without a ride since October 1st when I retired my 14yo jeep. I hope I can sleep tonight.

JLU Sports . LutzR2 on the data sheet here.

20181216_161212_HDR.jpg
congratulations!

now can you tell me where you feel my 9/19 order is?

Nixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully a 2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I can hardy believe it, I have a Window Sticker! I'm almost starting to think my JL might be a real thing that actually exists.
Ordered 9/21, Build 11/5, Went Into "I" 11/9, Sticker found 12/16. According to Jeep Chat I went into "KZ" 3 days ago.

Advertisement

Advertisement