NEW Jl REAR BUMPER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mjfloyd1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
I had the RBJL-03 installed but the sensor holes were too small and had to be drilled out so the sensors would fit. Had to repaint bumper because of the drilling.

Bumper fits and looks great
Sponsored

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK Unlimited, 2018 JLUR (Black), 2018 JLUR (Red)
I had the RBJL-03 installed but the sensor holes were too small and had to be drilled out so the sensors would fit. Had to repaint bumper because of the drilling.

I apologize about that! If you ever have any issue with our products, please dont hesitate to call us!

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
I apologize about that! If you ever have any issue with our products, please dont hesitate to call us!
Mine is rusting on the ends. Spare tire33 with stock wheels, tailgate won't close.
part0(14).jpg
part0(15).jpg

After talking to dv8, we figured it was just on the surface and cleaned up. Best customer service I've delt with .

Last edited:

Sponsored

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I installed a DV8 RBJL-01 rear bumper. My dealer was very impressed with the in-bumper LED lights...very bright. However, I ordered the DV8 TCJL-06 off-road add-on Tire Carrier for the bumper from Morris 4X4. In a couple of days, Morris sent me an email saying that the DV8 tire carrier had been discontinued! I immediately contacted DV8 and they replied that the tire carrier had been out of stock but they were getting another shipment within two weeks. So I would recommend that you contact DV8 directly about any problem about ordering this tire carrier.

OP
OP
DV8Offroad

DV8Offroad

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK Unlimited, 2018 JLUR (Black), 2018 JLUR (Red)
I installed a DV8 RBJL-01 rear bumper. My dealer was very impressed with the in-bumper LED lights...very bright. However, I ordered the DV8 TCJL-06 off-road add-on Tire Carrier for the bumper from Morris 4X4. In a couple of days, Morris sent me an email saying that the DV8 tire carrier had been discontinued! I immediately contacted DV8 and they replied that the tire carrier had been out of stock but they were getting another shipment within two weeks. So I would recommend that you contact DV8 directly about any problem about ordering this tire carrier.
The TCJL-06 has not been discontinued, just has not been released just yet!

Kapoosh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a real ETA on the tire carrier? Reading through this post it's been coming in 30-45 days since June...

Kapoosh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, the tire carrier that goes with this rear bumper. I'm looking for a full width rear bumper with tire carrier, not much actually released yet.

Sponsored

RenegadeJeeper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Stingray JLU sport

Any shots of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.