Sponsored

My Overland Jeep Wrangler JL w/ many upgrades

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Hella Yella Rubicon
Cool. Looking forward to seeing what you do. I like goose gear stuff. It's just very expensive.

Thanks again.
Had a goose gear in my JK can vouch for the company it’s solid and they design quality products. They are expensive though!
Sponsored

alkapin

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLUR, 2014 White GL350
Hi Ralfrubio. What is the @bdssuspensions part number? I don's see this JL kit on their website. Thanks!

OP
OP
ralfrubio

ralfrubio

First Name
RAFAEL RUBIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL
Hi Ralfrubio. What is the @bdssuspensions part number? I don's see this JL kit on their website. Thanks!
The BDS Suspension 4.5" kit is a new part#, and I don't think its on the website yet. I would recommend calling a BDS dealer, and having them help you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ralfrubio

ralfrubio

First Name
RAFAEL RUBIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL
How much did it cost to purchase the high line fenders and have them painted to match?
I found the fenders on Ebay for around $450, and I painted them to match my truck for around $400.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I found the fenders on Ebay for around $450, and I painted them to match my truck for around $400.
Speaking of HIGH LINE fenders - JLUR - Can you elaborate on the INSTALL ? Does it require further drilling of new holes ?
OR other adjustments ? I'm leaning in that same direction, but will be purchasing from JEEP - hopefully already painted for a RUBI Ocean Blue - to go on a Sting (Destroyer) Gray Sport S ! Weird ? Perhaps but the "look: I'm going for is a Navy Cruiser riding on the (Blue) Ocean -- Wave Swell(s) between the Fenders will be added (same Ocean Blue) ! What can I say, the Navy & Navy Warships were my "home" for 20 years . Wish I had the "smarts" to create THAT look on a computer to SEE if IT "works" ? If anyone has that skill, I'd sure appreciate seeing it (here) ! hint, ;) :clap: !

OP
OP
ralfrubio

ralfrubio

First Name
RAFAEL RUBIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP WRANGLER JL
Speaking of HIGH LINE fenders - JLUR - Can you elaborate on the INSTALL ? Does it require further drilling of new holes ?
OR other adjustments ? I'm leaning in that same direction, but will be purchasing from JEEP - hopefully already painted for a RUBI Ocean Blue - to go on a Sting (Destroyer) Gray Sport S ! Weird ? Perhaps but the "look: I'm going for is a Navy Cruiser riding on the (Blue) Ocean -- Wave Swell(s) between the Fenders will be added (same Ocean Blue) ! What can I say, the Navy & Navy Warships were my "home" for 20 years . Wish I had the "smarts" to create THAT look on a computer to SEE if IT "works" ? If anyone has that skill, I'd sure appreciate seeing it (here) ! hint, ;) :clap: !

No drilling needed they bolt right on! Same holes.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You could also have the fenders wrapped in order to get the look you’re after. Much easier to change if you decide you don’t like it.

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
You could also have the fenders wrapped in order to get the look you’re after. Much easier to change if you decide you don’t like it.
Yes, yes true . . . in fact I've been looking into that via SCS Wraps in Bozeman, MT. ! I had momentarily forgotten that, so didn't mention . . . thanks for reminding me . . . time to revisit Their Bookmarked homepage ! ! !

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
What components make up your roof rack system - which bars and platform? What size platform did you get?

Thanks.

Walter