sardog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler X-Gone, 2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
According to my dealership, mine should be in paint sometime around now. Finally, maybe, a reprieve from the information blackout!

Advertisement

Am3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito!)
I think we ordered both 11/6 … I'm stoked for you, but crazy frustrated I'm still D Status :headbang:
Yes I ordered the same time. Any special options you ordered that are in the back order for now? My options are 8 speed auto, leather seat, black jeep freedom hard top, mopar all weather floor mats, remote proximity, trail rail cargo management, steel bumper, u connect 4c nav, trailer tow, cold weather group, led group.

kimmonia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer
Congrats BFLYER! That color looks better and better every time I see it. Order 10/08 - jeep chat stated still in D1 for me. "The build is likely waiting for your installed equipment to run on the assembly line before they do the build. They tend to run them in groups based on what options like color and extras the customers have requested before they move out of D and D1 status onto assembly." Any other fully loaded rubicons out there?

PEABUDY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR GRANITE CRYSTAL
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats BFLYER! That color looks better and better every time I see it. Order 10/08 - jeep chat stated still in D1 for me. "The build is likely waiting for your installed equipment to run on the assembly line before they do the build. They tend to run them in groups based on what options like color and extras the customers have requested before they move out of D and D1 status onto assembly." Any other fully loaded rubicons out there?
Looks like about 70 percent of members here ordered Rubicons!

Sponsored

apprweb

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley, Toyota, Mercedes, Porsche, Ford
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
I have a fully loaded rubicon with the skytop - ordered 10-21 - D status so far. waiting - waiting …...

walweb

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired

wmgeiger

First Name
Bill Geiger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 UJK Sold, 2019 UJL Rubicon
OK so two stupid question. I just ordered my 19UJK Rubi on 12-7 and the dealer indicated it was being framed yesterday.( I told him i hope they don't miss any wields!!LOL)
How do you contact Jeep Chat to get a weekly update so i don't bug the dealer to much? Im not able to locate a link?
The tracker does not show anything, how long does it take to update and how far behind is it? Also where do you locate a copy of the status codes?

wranglernoob2019

First Name
GT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 19 Firecracker Red
Vehicle Showcase
I have a fully loaded rubicon with the skytop - ordered 10-21 - D status so far. waiting - waiting …...
I have ordered (12/2 - status D) a similar combo with skytop . Wondering if skytop is what causing the delay

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
OK so two stupid question. I just ordered my 19UJK Rubi on 12-7 and the dealer indicated it was being framed yesterday.( I told him i hope they don't miss any wields!!LOL)
How do you contact Jeep Chat to get a weekly update so i don't bug the dealer to much? Im not able to locate a link?
The tracker does not show anything, how long does it take to update and how far behind is it? Also where do you locate a copy of the status codes?
Go here https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Then look at the right hand side of the page where it says "Chat"

Sponsored

Nutcracker

First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon
I received my window sticker Sunday Dec. 2nd and have been sitting in KZ Status since. They did move my Jeep from one storage lot to another.

I ordered 09/14/18 finished build 11/04/18 and then spent more than a month in JB Status. So, how long does it normally take to put a Jeep on a train and send it out?

JxRYE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ-7 Renegade, 2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
ordered 9/29... I am now at 29 days in "i" status now... investigation started on 12/4, being told investigation was escalated on 12/10 but still no information. Also no indication of when I can expect an update. Dealer won't help me get one of the 7 almost identical jeeps within 150 miles of us. So I am stuck... This is driving me crazy! Car went into "i" and I sold my truck. I need this to get figured out!

buckscop

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jku Sahara, Firecracker Red, Safety gp, Soft top only, 8" Nav, LED's, V6, 8 speed auto, ordered 9/28, received 12/13
Occupation
Retired (LEO)
Got word last night that she came in. Red Sahara, soft top, auto v6, top sound sys, safety, Tow, LED, cargo system etc. Ordered 9/28, Sticker Nov 11. As of last week, jeep chat said still in lot awaiting a train ride. Will post pic when I get it Monday. Thanks to Yakpimp for all your work.

Last edited:

jkelaghan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK / 2019 JL Rubicon (both 2 door)
I finally went to D1 Status today! Ordered on 11/3/18. Build/ship date is 1/3/19.
2 door Rubicon w/cold, tow, 8.4 alpine-nav, Granite Crystal

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I ordered the same time. Any special options you ordered that are in the back order for now? My options are 8 speed auto, leather seat, black jeep freedom hard top, mopar all weather floor mats, remote proximity, trail rail cargo management, steel bumper, u connect 4c nav, trailer tow, cold weather group, led group.
Looks like mine is the same more or less, I have paint fenders, and no leather. The rest seems to be the same tho - Def not happy about being 6wks in with D Status still... I contacted Jeep chat yesterday saying they show for an update 12/12 (yesterday was the 13th) and they had no update. They said if I follow up Monday and status is the same still, they can escalate the ticket. So guess I'll see.:headbang: :angry:

Advertisement

Advertisement