Good Deals in Georgia?

Nutcracker

First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon
Thanks for all the help, y'all! I called and/or emailed most of those above. In the end I got the best deal from Ed Voyles in Marietta. After the usual negotiating (over the phone, though, not at the dealership), they matched dollar-for-dollar the 6% off invoice price from Tri-Cities, which also included a relatively low (for Georgia) $350 doc fee. In a month or two I should have a new Sting Gray Sport S in my driveway.

HoWink
I am curios you said you talked with Jasper Jeep. Steve and Riker offer a great deal with no Doc Fee or any other add-on's so, why not buy from them. I have been buying from them since 2005 and currently, I awaiting for a 2019 JL to arrive.
Sponsored

OP
OP
HoWink

HoWink

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I am curios you said you talked with Jasper Jeep. Steve and Riker offer a great deal with no Doc Fee or any other add-on's so, why not buy from them. I have been buying from them since 2005 and currently, I awaiting for a 2019 JL to arrive.
The folks at Jasper Jeep couldn't have been easier to deal with, and they've earned a great reputation through many years of honest dealing.

As you said, they price their vehicles right at invoice, and it's a totally relaxed, no haggle approach. The main reason i bought from Ed Voyles is that they were willing to match a killer price from out of state. But i did have to negotiate my butt off to get that deal. I never went back to my notes to see how much i saved compared with Jasper Jeep. It may not have been very much.

HoWink