Sponsored

LED Taillights settings

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
I have a Tazer JL. I have installed LED front turn signals and DRLs, which work great after I made the appropriate changes in the Tazer. I then installed LED reverse and taillights. The reverse lights are fine, but the taillights hyperflash. I changed the settings below but still get the drivers rear tail light bulb out warning. The brand of bulbs is the same on the front and back of the Jeep. Any suggestions?

Set LED Tails: This setting is to configure the vehicle for LED 3rd taillights.
Set LED Front Turn: This setting is to configure the vehicle for LED front turn signals.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ar15rifle

ar15rifle

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon. 2014 Audi A4. 2015 Fiat 500C. 1970 Ford F250
What did you get to install DRLs and LED turn signals?
I think you're asking what LEDs I installed. I used these:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NPIYDWU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and these:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XTBGVQ9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also installed a set of white ones in the front of the Jeep and they work amazingly well! The reverse lights are much brighter than stock (I also have a set of Rigid Diffuse 1" lights on the bumper). The only issue I'm having is the tail light / turn signal light (the red ones) showing the driver's side is out. The bulbs work, they just hyperflash on the driver's side and I get the error message on the dash. I thought the Tazer should have prevented the error message and hyperflash after I changed the LED TAILS to ON.

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I meant your turn signals and DRLs. Not your rear tail-lights. Sorry I know it's off-topic but at least it's a free bump

MoparTH

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray Rubicon Unlimited
I'm running the same tail / turn bulbs as you with the same Tazer settings and everything is working fine. Have you tried swapping the left and right bulbs for the heck of it, maybe something is wrong with the left and it is pulling even less current than the LED selection allows.
Sponsored