Sponsored

The Aftermarket Bumper List (JL / JLU Wrangler)

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Our JL Pioneer Front Bumper, pictured here with 40" tires and a ~5.5" lift on a 2 door JL:

ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper - 0001 3840x1920.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper - 0002 3840x1920.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper - 0003 3840x1920.jpg
ROAM JL Pioneer Front Bumper - 0004 3840x1920.jpg
Nice, but why not make so it can accommodate the stock fog lights?
Sponsored

BLLFRG

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
So I have a question for you all...would like to get opinions if this would look stupid. I have a bright white Sahara. If I replace my front and rear bumpers, keep them black or would coating them white to match look stupid? I saw someone on here in earlier posts having a white painted bumper to match his white ride and I honestly think that looked really good. But it would be nice to get some opinions whether for or against that.

Thanks for the replies...I have the color matched freedom top.

Here is the one I want to compare...same bumper...

284063_1D907B8D.jpg
C4B1A6A4-E524-42F6-9DED-BCCE2DA4BCB3.jpeg
Here’s a thought... if you did the bumper white, break it up with the matte black grill?

Bingy

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
I decided to go with DV8 front and rear...all black. The white bumper look was too much I think...

Sponsored

kayakingt

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I am new to the Wrangler world and looking forward to building my Jeep. Right now I am in the market for a bumper. I have had some people tell me that I need a bumper that is 3/16" thick + for offroading. I will add that I plan on doing only light offroading at a local park here in Pennsylvania. Do I need a bumper that's 3/16" thick+? Will 5/32" work for light offroading?

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
When installing a bumper and a winch, do you need to torque the body mounts and winch mount to a certain spec or use loctite? I've never seen any instructions that tell you to do so. My winch is rated to 10K and even a 3500 pd receiver hitch has to be torqued to a spec.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
Has anyone given any thought to annotating the master list in a way that denotes things like a quick reference of features? It would keep us from having to check every link for something we are looking for. For instance, it might be useful to annotate the bumper list with a key/legend to identify things like backup sensors (BS), factory tow hitch (FT), integrated tow hitch (IT), lighting options (L), license plate mount (LP), no plate (NP), factory LED fog lights (FF), winch plate (WP), D-ring shackles (D), no drilling (ND), painted (P), raw metal (R), etc.

For example:

Go Rhino Rockline Rear Full Width Bumper http://www.gorhino.com/Rockline-Full-Rear-Bumper (BS/L/FT/D/NP/ND/P)

Texas_Yote

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR Granite, 15 JKS 2DR, F80 M3
Occupation
Slang 1's & 0's
Vehicle Showcase
Put in my order for the Warn Elite rear bumper with tire carrier. Paid $1350 for mine. $450 less than Quadratec!
Looks like we are neighbors! Where did you order you rear from? I have the front full width and have been waiting for the rear to show up for order. Everywhere I can find them only shows them without the tire carrier.

Stickerhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1997 TJ on 37’s, 2017 Powerstoke Tow Pig
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like we are neighbors! Where did you order you rear from? I have the front full width and have been waiting for the rear to show up for order. Everywhere I can find them only shows them without the tire carrier.
4 Wheel Parts in Plano

Sponsored

AggieJeepGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (replaced 2007 JKUR); 2016 Durango Brass Monkey edition; 2011 Expedition; 2002 Trans Am WS6 6spd
Vehicle Showcase
@R 3 released pricing and availability on their new Stainless front stubby today. Pretty good looking IMO and interesting option/alternative to the aluminum options. Link has pics of bumper w and w/o bar. Pasted the contents of his most recent post below. https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-winch-bumper-now-available.8805/#post-480546

Stubby Bumper $999.99
Stubby Bumper W/ Bull Bar $1284.99
these bumpers are now available
Please Call, Email or PM for ordering info. as this product is not on the web sight yet

JeepSerenity

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Noticed TJM equipped was missing.
- TJM Stubby Front Bumper (Release Feb 2019)
- TJM Rear Tire Carrier / Bumper (Release Feb 2019)

av2.JPG

5.JPG

a1.jpg
Any more information you can provide on the rear bumper before it comes out? Like max tire size? Or the license plate relocation set up you have?

Mole351

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anyone know if the LOD signature front bumper can accommodate a license plate fairlead? Thinking not as they offer one for the destroyer but not the signature. Really hoping to find a way to do it as that is the bumper I think I really want to get.

butcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Does anyone know if the LOD signature front bumper can accommodate a license plate fairlead? Thinking not as they offer one for the destroyer but not the signature. Really hoping to find a way to do it as that is the bumper I think I really want to get.
Well a fair lead mounts flat to the front of the bumper, so if a license plate fairlead does that, then yes.
Sponsored