Chandler area subdivision suggestions?

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Yea, it's a sellers market right now. I just bought a house in Gilbert less than 5 weeks ago. The house was on the market for 5 hours before I put the first offer lol... they got 5 more offers the same day! Luckily they accepted mine right away.

Good luck with your house! I can recommend you a great real state agent and/or loan officer! My guys were awesome
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, it's a sellers market right now. I just bought a house in Gilbert less than 5 weeks ago. The house was on the market for 5 hours before I put the first offer lol... they got 5 more offers the same day! Luckily they accepted mine right away.

Good luck with your house! I can recommend you a great real state agent and/or loan officer! My guys were awesome
Who did you use? I think we found a pretty good agent for the area, but always open to suggestions.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who did you use? I think we found a pretty good agent for the area, but always open to suggestions.
Mine was Jacqui Shoffner - she's awesome and she has lived in Gilbert for a very long time so she's an expert n the area. Also she was n House Hunters on HGTV so she's kind of a big deal. Lol

Text or call her and tell her John Cortez referred you, she's really awesome to work with! 602-881-5494

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I recently sold my house in Ahwatukee, to move to Prescott, and I think that area is far superior to the areas of Chandler, Queen Creak, Gilbert, although Gilbert does have good areas. That map post is really funny, too bad its rather accurate.
YMMV

Try using:
Bud and Kristin Gragg
Mavericks Real Estate
[email protected]
(602) 882-3700

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
sorry no updates recently. I bought a home in South East Chandler, but after the inspection the seller did not want to fix some of the major issues (foundation, HVAC, plumbing) so had to cancel. it is too difficult to purchase from out of state so we are going to lease so that we can be in the area to look at the homes to buy. We don't need to sell our current home first either way, so we don't have much pressure and would rather take our time after the last nightmare. we did find a nice place in Gilbert in Layton Lakes for lease, so we think we are going to go that route as we watch the market.

on a side note, my JLUR is in, so hope to pick it up soon. perfect timing.

Sponsored

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorry no updates recently. I bought a home in South East Chandler, but after the inspection the seller did not want to fix some of the major issues (foundation, HVAC, plumbing) so had to cancel. it is too difficult to purchase from out of state so we are going to lease so that we can be in the area to look at the homes to buy. We don't need to sell our current home first either way, so we don't have much pressure and would rather take our time after the last nightmare. we did find a nice place in Gilbert in Layton Lakes for lease, so we think we are going to go that route as we watch the market.

on a side note, my JLUR is in, so hope to pick it up soon. perfect timing.
Layton Lakes is pretty f%#@!$% awesome. They have a huge playground for kids that only residents of layton lakes (and neighbors like myself lol) can use. I literally live next door to Layton Lakes.

Welcome to the 'hood neighbor!

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Layton Lakes is pretty f%#@!$% awesome. They have a huge playground for kids that only residents of layton lakes (and neighbors like myself lol) can use. I literally live next door to Layton Lakes.

Welcome to the 'hood neighbor!
thanks, we will have to do some exploring in the Rubicon so once I get out there.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks, we will have to do some exploring in the Rubicon so once I get out there.
I'm down! I take delivery of my Rubicon next week - and my first baby is almost here so I have 10 more weeks to enjoy my Rubicon before I say good-bye to my free time :(

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I'm down! I take delivery of my Rubicon next week - and my first baby is almost here so I have 10 more weeks to enjoy my Rubicon before I say good-bye to my free time :(
I hope to pick up my Rubicon in the next few weeks also, and we hope to be in the new home by June 1st. my Jeep is 6 hours away so trying to work out picking it up before the move.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
lol east siiiiiide!!!!
After living here since June, I find this much funnier than I did before moving here.

I ended up in an awesome subdivision, best move ever.

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I hope to pick up my Rubicon in the next few weeks also, and we hope to be in the new home by June 1st. my Jeep is 6 hours away so trying to work out picking it up before the move.
On another update, still waiting on my Rubicon. My 2018 finally came in and was one of the unlucky ones with the bad frame welds. My dealership was awesome, and while the whole situation is frustrating they are at least easy to work with. We decided to wait and order a 2019 since I did not want to order a 2018 right before model year switch. Placed my 2019 order as soon as we could, and now I am back in the waiting phase. Mine was actually built on November 6th, but has been waiting in the trim shop since with no ETA. (I assume from ordering the Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement kit.)

hoping to get it soon as we have had to rent a Wrangler a few times over the summer to go explore. really wanting to get out and see the state off the beaten path.

OkieMizzou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Crystal JLUR, 2001 Jeep TJ, 2013 Ram 2500 6.7L, 1991 Harley FXLR
Occupation
Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you from in Missouri? I'm from Russellville. 20 miles west of Jeff City. Currently live in Chandler.

OP
OP
Cypher

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Where are you from in Missouri? I'm from Russellville. 20 miles west of Jeff City. Currently live in Chandler.
I was in Wildwood MO, about 30 miles west of St. Louis. I am also in Chandler now, right on the Chandler / Gilbert border.