Sponsored

k.daddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2019 Wrangler Moab
Just picked up my Ocean Blue today!! About to go out and set it up! Finally! I had a quick question: When I got home I noticed the white headliner on the inside of the freedom panels are very dirty....maybe someone took them off and placed them on the ground. I gave it a quick once over with a wipe and that didn't get it out. Any pointers? Thanks

IMG_3553.jpg

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
Just picked up my Ocean Blue today!! About to go out and set it up! Finally! I had a quick question: When I got home I noticed the white headliner on the inside of the freedom panels are very dirty....maybe someone took them off and placed them on the ground. I gave it a quick once over with a wipe and that didn't get it out. Any pointers? Thanks

IMG_3553.jpg
My panels are black nor white. Is your interior tan? Mine is black.

Oh, forgot to say congrats!

John

k.daddy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee SRT, 2019 Wrangler Moab
My panels are black nor white. Is your interior tan? Mine is black.

Oh, forgot to say congrats!

John
Thanks John. My interior is black and the panels are black too. I was trying to describe the white trim around the black panels that appears to be plastic with some texture. Make sense?

palmor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2018 JLU Moab
Thanks John. My interior is black and the panels are black too. I was trying to describe the white trim around the black panels that appears to be plastic with some texture. Make sense?
Ahh, gotcha. I haven’t had to clean mine yet so unfortunately I’m not any help, sorry.