PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
I had ordered a Punk'n with black fenders. I do like the look of the black and orange contrast. I then found out the dealer I ordered thru had a bad rep of not offering good trade in prices. Found this one on another dealer site that I had ordered my 2015 JKU at. Had all the options I wanted but had a few I didn't care for at 1st; painted fenders, cold weather group and the headliner kit. I do like the black fenders but these painted ones are really growing on me, still having that black edge around the whole bottom. Wanted to do hot heads liners but also wanted to do it on my 2015 and it was never done so atleast it had some bit of headliner kit in it.

Next mods will be some type of rock rails/steps. Really liked the steel front bumper but saw the rear would bend but didn't want to invest 1250 in that option so guess I will be hunting for a few front bumper.

IMG_0487.JPG

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
I picked my Rubi up in June. Honestly I was hoping for a darker orange, but I love her anyway. I made the Jeep Hair decal on the back and added ROAM steps. I want to get a spare tire cover with her name, "FIREBOLT", but my son says that is not cool. Told him, I can girly it up a little ;)

20180923_105218.jpg

20180928_102647.jpg
wow love the first pic!! Muddy sliders!!

maxjlu

First Name
fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep jl
l
Here’s mine. Purchased on Aug 18th. Had 340 miles on it when I installed the Mopar 2” lift and put 35” BFGOODRICH rubber on it. New Warn front bumper and winch on the way.

36B12336-853A-4025-BB68-9F262510E635.jpeg
looks great!!

Sponsored

bamchenry

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, '18 JL Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I had ordered a Punk'n with black fenders. I do like the look of the black and orange contrast. I then found out the dealer I ordered thru had a bad rep of not offering good trade in prices. Found this one on another dealer site that I had ordered my 2015 JKU at. Had all the options I wanted but had a few I didn't care for at 1st; painted fenders, cold weather group and the headliner kit. I do like the black fenders but these painted ones are really growing on me, still having that black edge around the whole bottom. Wanted to do hot heads liners but also wanted to do it on my 2015 and it was never done so atleast it had some bit of headliner kit in it.

Next mods will be some type of rock rails/steps. Really liked the steel front bumper but saw the rear would bend but didn't want to invest 1250 in that option so guess I will be hunting for a few front bumper.
I really wanted black fenders and top when I was looking at Rubicons in either Blue, Orange, or Sting-Gray. Then I saw the Punk'n Orange that would become mine with body color hard top and fenders in person.

Gonna look great in the spring when I get the black soft-top, too. So, I like that it'll look distinctly different depending on the season.

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
Wife wanted a tire cover for her Punk'n so I modded some line art I found online. Sent it off and the first one wasn't up to spec, I redid the art again to make sure it wasn't my fault and they company made another one, she's happy now. I still have the first one, fit's 33's, anyone that wants it can have it for the cost of shipping.

TireCover1.jpg

TireCover2.jpg

TireCover3.jpg

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Took delivery on my Punk'n Orange JLUR Yesterday (12/7) and holy hell, it's a handsome Jeep. I've seen pictures but in person, with your own name on the sticker is... well, it's bizarre and awesome. Going from driving a 2004 TJR to a 2019 JLUR within an hour (driving to in the old Jeep and from the dealer in the new Jeep) was an insanely surreal experience.

TL;DR: : I F*&^ing love this thing. Pics to come when I'm not working or it is not night time.

BFLYER

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude
My Punk'n Sahara just arrived yesterday at the dealer. Ordered 9/22. Won't be able to pick up till Wednesday. I will soon officially be in the club!

WreakingHavoc

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon JL, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Psychiatric Nurse
Of the people who have already received their 2019 Punk'n Rubicon with the black leather interior what colour is your dashboard? I wanted the red but there was no way to specifically select it, dealership said "guess we'll know when it arrives". Got my window sticker and build sheet today but there's nothing on them to indicate dash colour.

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Of the people who have already received their 2019 Punk'n Rubicon with the black leather interior what colour is your dashboard? I wanted the red but there was no way to specifically select it, dealership said "guess we'll know when it arrives". Got my window sticker and build sheet today but there's nothing on them to indicate dash colour.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say gray. Not sure why they would change that back to red now.

Up side is that you can pull them out and paint them. Well I'd recommend getting them painted by a professional, but there ya go.

:beer:

WreakingHavoc

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Psychiatric Nurse
I'm going to go out on a limb and say gray. Not sure why they would change that back to red now.

Up side is that you can pull them out and paint them. Well I'd recommend getting them painted by a professional, but there ya go.

:beer:
Thanks, that's what I am expecting but was kind of hoping I'd be surprised.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Thanks, that's what I am expecting but was kind of hoping I'd be surprised.
I was hoping as well. Bright side, I think getting it painted Punk'n looks much better than getting the red.

Though I may not have painted mine if it were already red. Gray is so bla.... lol

WreakingHavoc

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Psychiatric Nurse
Not sure what Punk'n dash might look like if there's red stiching on the leather seats. Also not sure if I'd be confident that a body shop would match the colour exactly and get the dash on correctly afterward. But you're right, I also find the grey bla.

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Can confirm- it is grey. Mine is a 2019 JLUR with leather
Sponsored