MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Ordered 10/16. 3.6 with auto, LEDs, cold weather, safety group, advance safety, proximity, infotainment, steel bumper, cloth.

0jhlCCD0SPqZSblojXZikg.jpg
That's a good lookin' rig right there :clap:
Sponsored

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2Door JL Rubicon in Mojito, 2022 Rivian R1T
That's a good lookin' rig right there :clap:
Thanks, I have no idea how many hours I looked through the color threads trying to make a choice. I like the black/white/silvers/grays, but wanted to avoid those colors because I have done them for 25 years. Started out on red, but then wanted orange until I saw it in person. In some pictures orange looks great. The times I went to a dealer I thought Punkin Orange looked to dark for me, I wished it was brighter. I found myself wanting to like Punkin Orange more than I actually did. I also thought the Rubicon red accents were too close to the Orange. I saw yellow only once before ordering, despite visiting some dealers with hundreds of Jeeps on the lot. I even saw a Nacho once at night in a grocery store parking lot (Would've been a strong candidate). The first time I saw Mojito I thought, wow, that may be a bit much. But the more I saw it, the more I liked it, especially with a black top. I debated on the body colored fenders also. I figured this will be the only time I get a vehicle this color, I don't think many others would look good in it. I could see getting another vehicle in red at some point, but not today, not this Jeep.

Thanks to everyone who posted their pictures to help me make a decision.

Adjavix

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Thanks, I have no idea how many hours I looked through the color threads trying to make a choice. I like the black/white/silvers/grays, but wanted to avoid those colors because I have done them for 25 years. Started out on red, but then wanted orange until I saw it in person. In some pictures orange looks great. The times I went to a dealer I thought Punkin Orange looked to dark for me, I wished it was brighter. I found myself wanting to like Punkin Orange more than I actually did. I also thought the Rubicon red accents were too close to the Orange. I saw yellow only once before ordering, despite visiting some dealers with hundreds of Jeeps on the lot. I even saw a Nacho once at night in a grocery store parking lot (Would've been a strong candidate). The first time I saw Mojito I thought, wow, that may be a bit much. But the more I saw it, the more I liked it, especially with a black top. I debated on the body colored fenders also. I figured this will be the only time I get a vehicle this color, I don't think many others would look good in it. I could see getting another vehicle in red at some point, but not today, not this Jeep.

Thanks to everyone who posted their pictures to help me make a decision.
I went back and forth between mojito and punk’n as well. Orange is my favorite color, but I was hoping for more of a burnt orange or copper color. I didn’t like the Punkn when I saw it in person, so I ordered Mojoto, then changed back to Punkn. Ordered 10/8 and still waiting. Hopefully I don’t regret the change...

Sponsored

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just got my 2 door the other day!! 2.0 turbo hard top and tow pack. Everything else base!! I love it! Follow me @ogjeep on Instagram!
IMG_20181204_194409_442.jpg
IMG_20181204_231351_243.jpg
IMG_20181204_180951_887.jpg
Welcome to the 2.0L-2-Door Mojito club!

ogjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Wrangler Turbo 2 door Mojito
What's up with everyone having an instagram account for their jeep? lol
I have over 10k followers on my old one for my Renegade. So i figured i would make a new one. Also Instagram is a great platform to share photos.

Sponsored

XPEL

First Name
XPEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Well, it finally happened. After a 5+ month wait, I took delivery of my 2018 Mojito JLUR with Power Top today. The combination of Power Top and Mojito really delayed my build to one of the last 2018s built. I've only spent about an hour in it, but it's awesome and I'm so much happier than I was with my black JKUR. Props to Gunnar @Dennis Dillon for taking care of me and dealing with all my questions even on his days off. This is my second jeep purchased from Gunnar and I wouldn't hesitate to use him for my next.

I'm still about 25 miles from Caldwell and have dropped the Jeep off at the local XPEL dealer for a complete XPEL Ultimate Plus wrap. Here are a couple of pics. Scott @XPEL, formerly Transguard, has been fantastic and we hope to have the nearly complete wrap done by Saturday morning so I can begin my 900+ mile trek home to SoCal! My 4 year old daughter is really keen on seeing daddy's new toy.

IMG_0251.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg
Thank you for posting and for choosing XPEL ULTIMATE PLUS for your Mojito JL! It looks incredible. :clap:

Paint Protection Film is always the best first mod you can do to prevent rock chips, scratches, and more. Not to mention how much easier it makes everything to clean!

Because of your testimonial on this page I would like to extend the offer for a free XPEL SWAG PACK. Email us at [email protected] your t-shirt size and shipping address so we can get the order on the way to you.
**I would like to extend this offer out to ANYONE on this entire 440 page + thread who's gotten XPEL installed on their Jeep. Send me the email with the Post # or if it was a different thread then send the URL and Post # about your XPEL experience. Along with your t-shirt size and shipping information.**

Thank you all for the XPEL Support! Your Jeeps also thank you :rock:

For those of you unfamiliar with XPEL, we are your go-to for Paint Protection Film and Window Tint. Check out the video below to see some of the rigorous tests we put our film through.

Our ULTIMATE PLUS Paint Protection Film is backed by a 10 Year Warranty that covers Yellowing, Staining, Peeling, Bubbling, and more. To find an installer nearest you, check out our XPEL Certified Installer Locator

Last edited:

ogjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep Wrangler Turbo 2 door Mojito
Wow, that's crazy....your renegade was like the Kardashians of Jeeps!
lmao Indeed it was. @timelessmotor if you want to see it. But yea follow my Jl page haha.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I have over 10k followers on my old one for my Renegade. So i figured i would make a new one. Also Instagram is a great platform to share photos.
Following
Sponsored