Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Unfortunately the Mojito! ones go as soon as they hit the lot. I found one through the Jeep finder and called the dealership - it wasn't even at the dealership yet. They still wouldn't honor Costco or Tread Lightly and insisted on full MSRP. Mojito! is just too popular in the PNW.
Here, we have several local dealers with at least 3-4 on the lot.
Sponsored

XJ-99

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ (sold), 2010 Toyota RAV4v6 Limited (sold), 2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, Mojito!
Unfortunately the Mojito! ones go as soon as they hit the lot. I found one through the Jeep finder and called the dealership - it wasn't even at the dealership yet. They still wouldn't honor Costco or Tread Lightly and insisted on full MSRP. Mojito! is just too popular in the PNW.
^^^^
The Mojito! are pretty rare here. There is one Sahara in Olympia showing 4K off MSRP and two Sport S in the Portland area 3 or 4K off MSRP. Otherwise most dealerships just show the MSRP price. The two in Portland almost fit my criteria, but not quite, so I ordered one through Tacoma. Mine should be here (hopefully) mid-December. :like:

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 2-Door Rubicon From Dennis Dillon in Boise, $7,000 off MSRP.

MojitoMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Silverado RST 2009 BMW 135i Convertible
Looks awesome Mike! I live in Maryland too. I was curious to know what your order date was? I ordered my Mojito Sahara on 11/6. I'm in D status still. I ordered a Sport S in 2017 and it only took 3.5 weeks to receive. I know the factory is flooded with new orders right now.

Thanks-enjoy!
Mojito!19, Mine was ordered on the 8th of Oct. It was built on 11/15 and the window sticker was posted on the 20th .It made it to the dealer on the 21st but I think it came so fast bc they had an entire truck of custom orders . Good luck with yours and enjoy!!

Sponsored

MojitoMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Silverado RST 2009 BMW 135i Convertible
My wife got tired of me whining about the perpetual D status that my Mojito! JLUR is in, she made an effort. It's a JK, but it sure looks like Mojito!

qkNyo6X.jpg
LOL. I have the same jeep ..My wife ordered my Mojito JLUR for my birthday and since it didn't come in in time she got me that ..great wives!!

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ‘18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Correct, they are my trail rims and 37” creepy crawlers (Maxxis)
They are perfect wheels. I am thinking I don’t want black wheels because they’re kinda boring.
Yours are A+

Sponsored