Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Welcome to the December 2018 JLWF Photograph of the Month Contest!

The WINNER will have his/her JL Wrangler photo permanently added to the JLWF forum header image rotation and displayed for a month as the JLWF homepage image!

We encourage you all to post a photo (limit one photo per user per contest) of your JL Wrangler. Even if you are not sharing a photo, we hope all viewers of the contest thread will VOTE on the photos by clicking on the "Like" button below the post(s) that you think deserve to win that month's photo contest.

The rules are simple:
  • I will start a new Photo Contest Thread (in the Photos subforum) each month.
  • Only one single photograph can be submitted by a contributor in that given month. If you submit more than one in that month, only your first submission will count.
  • A 2018+ JL Wrangler must be in the photograph.
  • Provocative/NSFW images are NOT allowed
  • Feel free to describe why you like your photo or provide a background story to it.
  • Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ā€˜Likeā€™ button on the right-hand bottom corner of the post.
  • Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.
  • The photograph with the most ā€˜Likesā€™ at the end of the month wins.
  • The winner will get his/her photo added to the rotation of header images at the top of the forum and will be the homepage header image for a month! (assuming you want that and provide permission).
  • NOW LET'S SEE THOSE JL PHOTOS!!
Sponsored

Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Florida winter morning.
Jeep Job (6799D500).jpg

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75th Anniversary (2016) WK2 Trail Rated Laredo in Recon Green
Occupation
Retired Navy (2004) Now, Loafer & Fly Fisher
I feel like I'm whoring this picture out, but it's so fitting for a December entry :angel:

20181129_151348~2.jpg
Whoring ? Only if the JLUR were topless or naked in this photo . . . burr !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
E1553F4A-46AC-4B19-85C8-D4DCD8399FD2.jpeg
Taken a couple weeks ago. Thought I would try again.
No, sorry . . . it's December now . . . of course IF the Sand were Snow ? Go drive around a bit more . . .surely you can find another spot to take a photo ? ha ha .

Sponsored

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Florida winter morning.
Jeep Job (6799D500).jpg
Burr . . . (while texting my honey) . . . Honey, babe, the UConnect radio temp says 41deg.F, and it looks like a STORM could be on its way (weather channel) . . . is it ok I come back home and snuggle up with you? Well, gotta have a sense of humor !

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lost in Utah!
Ocean Blue Utah.jpg
Nice . . . it is easy to "get lost" down in them-thar parts of the UTE State ! Loved it when I "blew up the photo and saw the color- details and the rugged background ! The "Ocean" Blue (Jeep) against the greens-afoot and the reds-backdrop - cool, and nicely proportioned & framed ! Again I find myself starting to sound like a professional critic :cwl: :clap: !
The title should be - 'Where The "Ocean" and the Dessert Met' -- what do ya think ? Frame it title it sign it and I'll buy it !

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
Nice . . . it is easy to "get lost" down in them-thar parts of the UTE State ! Loved it when I "blew up the photo and saw the color- details and the rugged background ! The "Ocean" Blue (Jeep) against the greens-afoot and the reds-backdrop - cool, and nicely proportioned & framed ! Again I find myself starting to sound like a professional critic :cwl: :clap: !
The title should be - 'Where The "Ocean" and the Dessert Met' -- what do ya think ? Frame it title it sign it and I'll buy it !
Perfect title!
Sponsored