Sponsored

Any way to get Rubicon Molle parts for a Sahara?

darylwjl

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
The back of the front seat Molle straps seem to be only a Rubicon option. Does anyone know if there are parts that can be ordered to get this onto a Sahara?
Sponsored

JeepDada

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara Moab Unlimited JL
The back of the front seat Molle straps seem to be only a Rubicon option. Does anyone know if there are parts that can be ordered to get this onto a Sahara?
Did you figure anything out? I’d really like to figure out a way to have the factory/OEM rubicon seat backs installed on my MOAB/Sahara (I don’t want to get seat covers).

mdallas

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M50i, BMW X5 40i, JLU Sahara
Did you figure anything out? I’d really like to figure out a way to have the factory/OEM rubicon seat backs installed on my MOAB/Sahara (I don’t want to get seat covers).
there is one of the online Mopar parts sites that show all the parts, but not really clear on what to buy.

I want to do this also!

JeepDada

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara Moab Unlimited JL
there is one of the online Mopar parts sites that show all the parts, but not really clear on what to buy.

I want to do this also!
Ok. Good to know. I’ll research it a bit and let you know if I can figure out exactly what to get and how to do it. Let me know if you find out anything more in the meantime. Thanks!

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Of course there's various front seat covers that provide MOLLE straps in the back, but I'm concerned--particularly since they're mostly JK designed--where side front airbags were optional(?), how they work, if at all, if at all, around the standard front side air bags in the JL.