First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
how do you like fort carson? Its almost time for me to decide F the Army or give them more of my life. Im at Bliss right now.

OP
OP
5280Sapper

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
how do you like fort carson? Its almost time for me to decide F the Army or give them more of my life. Im at Bliss right now.
I didn’t mind it... it’s changed a lot since I was there I retired in 2012. But there is plenty to do and you are 10 minutes from being in the mountains and Colorado Springs is a nice not to over populated town.

DrowningTurtle

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Army
I didn’t mind it... it’s changed a lot since I was there I retired in 2012. But there is plenty to do and you are 10 minutes from being in the mountains and Colorado Springs is a nice not to over populated town.
My wife struggles at Bliss not knowing spanish in El Paso. She has a masters and cant find a job very well at all. We looked at Carson because of the corporate offices there and the wheeling looks really good there also. Might have to come up there man and see how it is. Have a trip to black bear pass planned this coming up summer.

Sponsored

SteadyC

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLS
Yup, this is the thread that I read through before. ;-) and I watched the snow trecking you did with Kevin and Brittney. Thanks again for meeting today.

OP
OP
5280Sapper

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Yup, this is the thread that I read through before. ;-) and I watched the snow trecking you did with Kevin and Brittney. Thanks again for meeting today.
They were over last night we did an install video of the metalcloak sliders!

OP
OP
5280Sapper

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
My wife struggles at Bliss not knowing spanish in El Paso. She has a masters and cant find a job very well at all. We looked at Carson because of the corporate offices there and the wheeling looks really good there also. Might have to come up there man and see how it is. Have a trip to black bear pass planned this coming up summer.
Well if you ever make it out here or need any info drop me a line and I'll give you my number..

OP
OP
5280Sapper

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
Well moved onto version 2 of the @BestopTeam Trextop today had someone slice my back window on the standard treetop and with some of my feedback they did a few revisions. Also I was set up with a Premium Black Twill top this time and wow its so much nicer quality fabric, quieter and super black looking. I have no complaints about this top and if you are on the fence about spending the extra money for the premium don't think twice and just do it!

IMG_7875.jpg

IMG_7876.jpg
Sponsored