Sponsored

RUBICON 35s No Lift - Fuel Beast

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
Would love to see some pics of Fuel Beasts on an 18 JLUR bright White. Love these wheels though.
Sponsored

nchighwayman

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Just got new shoes!
20180427_071355.jpg
20180427_071334.jpg
20180427_071323.jpg
That looks great! Is your Rubicon "Granite Crystal Metallic"? I just bought a JLUR in the Granite color and have been looking at these Fuel Beast wheels. Some pics online look more gold and some more gray. How do they look in direct sun next to your granite paint (if that's your color)? On your pics it looks like it goes perfectly. Your set up looks really good!

RubyToBe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 2019 Rubicon
2E7ED175-03B0-4575-A790-8B31FE09E8BC.jpeg
Ok guys so...I got mine drop shipped from Custom Offsets (perfect shopping experience btw); 18x9 +1 offset Beasts w 305/70/18 Cooper STT pros. My question is regarding the center caps. They just barely snap in; even w the wire retention ring I can just easily pull them out by hand. It feels like one bump and these things are going to go flying. Is this normal? Am I supposed to fixate them in any way? Are they supposed to seat “deeper”? Thanks!

Lockheed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 BMW X4
Fuel Beast d564
Perfect, I ordered the same due in today!
Looks great! I am ordering these rims too!!
Great looking wheels. I initially purchased the Fuel Vapors in 17", but didn't like how cluttered they looked compared to the Vapors in 18"+. Made the switch to the Fuel Beasts. Very clean, aggressive, and simple look to them.
I know this is an old thread but.....I joined the beast club - 17x9x-12 + Toyo 35x12.5 M/T's
I quoted all you guys to get your attention
My question is - What lug nuts are you using with your nice fuel beast rims?
I'm waiting on my 19' rubicon which is in JB for the last week and want to have everything set when she gets home
thanks ed

Sponsored

OP
OP
mlotero

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
Dynofit 14mmx1.5 Wheel Lug Nuts, 24x Black M14x1.5 Lug Nut, Conical/Cone Bulge Seat, Closed End Lug Nuts with 2 Socket Keys for Chevy GMC Ford Cadillac Lincoln SAAB Saturn 6 Lug Aftermarket Wheel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078RCLQNF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_4nc6BbFZSMS2G

I know this is an old thread but.....I joined the beast club - 17x9x-12 + Toyo 35x12.5 M/T's
I'm waiting on my 19' rubicon which is in JB for the last week and want to have everything set when she gets home
thanks ed

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
thanks ed
Some black Pro Comps that have a lock key.

lagunajim

2E7ED175-03B0-4575-A790-8B31FE09E8BC.jpeg
Ok guys so...I got mine drop shipped from Custom Offsets (perfect shopping experience btw); 18x9 +1 offset Beasts w 305/70/18 Cooper STT pros. My question is regarding the center caps. They just barely snap in; even w the wire retention ring I can just easily pull them out by hand. It feels like one bump and these things are going to go flying. Is this normal? Am I supposed to fixate them in any way? Are they supposed to seat “deeper”? Thanks!
Use a dose of this (or a variation thereof) to secure those caps - it's surprisingly strong when there's no weight involved yet doesn't damage anything ever! Scotch brand has a version too.. The "original" is called Blue Tack, avail on Amazon.

It's also good for mitigating anything that vibrates - a little clump of it and no vibration.

a.jpg

RubyToBe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 2019 Rubicon
Use a dose of this (or a variation thereof) to secure those caps - it's surprisingly strong when there's no weight involved yet doesn't damage anything ever! Scotch brand has a version too.. The "original" is called Blue Tack, avail on Amazon.

It's also good for mitigating anything that vibrates - a little clump of it and no vibration.

a.jpg
Thanks!

nchighwayman

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Finally got Fuel Beast Wheels on my JLRU. 17x9 -12 offset. Stock KO2 tires and no lift. I'm planning on going up in tire size later on when I add a lift but I was shocked at the difference just the wheels made. Even the stock tires look bigger on the wider wheel with the -12 offset.

IMG_9848.jpeg

IMG_9849.jpeg

Sponsored

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
I have a single car garage and am wondering if my rubicon will fit in the garage with my tool sets on the side after my wheel tire upgrade? I’m going with 2 1/2 icon lift with 37” Ridge Grapplers on Fuel Beasts -12 offset. Has anyone measured to see how wide and tall it is that has this or similar setup?

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
Finally got Fuel Beast Wheels on my JLRU. 17x9 -12 offset. Stock KO2 tires and no lift. I'm planning on going up in tire size later on when I add a lift but I was shocked at the difference just the wheels made. Even the stock tires look bigger on the wider wheel with the -12 offset.

IMG_9848.jpeg

IMG_9849.jpeg

Holy tire shine batman! Pray you dont have a flat you'll never be able to get ahold of that thing lol.

That's about the perfect offset imo.