caged

First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 CJ3a 90XJ 00XJ 97TJ 18JLR
Let me guess. Tan leather?
nah, i ordered mine (2 door, stick) as base as i can get for a rubicon. black cloth, hardtop and only options were tow package, LED lights and steel bumpers.

i just really like the look of those black rhino wheels, but have read bad reports on other black rhino wheels. i just hope the armour wheels are not affected. if they're as strong as they look, then great.
Sponsored

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I was going to add other tan elements. Have already ordered tan rubicon decals for the hood. I have a tan offroad trailer.
I want, no NEED pictures of your build! I was contemplating the Tan emblems as I think it would be sweet against the ceramic SG. After of course changing the badging / deleting all red and powder coating or dipping the wheels.

CaddyshackGopher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
nah, i ordered mine (2 door, stick) as base as i can get for a rubicon. black cloth, hardtop and only options were tow package, LED lights and steel bumpers.

i just really like the look of those black rhino wheels, but have read bad reports on other black rhino wheels. i just hope the armour wheels are not affected. if they're as strong as they look, then great.
I was looking at BR Madness wheels. I’ve heard stuff about them too though.

Sponsored

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I'm officially in the coolest Jeep club now just got back from picking up my 2019 JLUR ! Exhausted after the long trip w traffic from VA to NY but well worth it !!! The Jeep drove great!!!

20181122_003953.jpg

20181121_161627.jpg

20181121_194526.jpg

20181121_161621.jpg
Looks great! Did you buy at Criswell? How long did it take from time of order?

NYJeepFan

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Looks great! Did you buy at Criswell? How long did it take from time of order?
Thanks a lot ! Ordered from Fankie Cox at Farrish of Fairfax VA. They were awesome. Check out the link below shows almost every step of my process ordered a 2019 on 9/13/18. Shows from D status and beyond should give you a sense for how fast it moved through the status codes. Let me know if any questions happy to help with anything.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...frame-of-my-2019-moving-along-updating.17684/

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I ordered my 2 door Sport S on Monday 19 November.... Now the wait begins. Ugh, why did I do this at the holidays! Maybe Santa will bring it with a huge red bow! ;)

Update: just heard from dealer and a ship date of 8 December! Hopefully, since I'm just 150 miles south of Toledo, it's here soon ;)

Last edited:

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
I ordered my 2 door Sport S on Monday 19 November.... Now the wait begins. Ugh, why did I do this at the holidays! Maybe Santa will bring it with a huge red bow! ;)
I'm waiting for mt 2-door Sport S too. Ordered on Nov 9th. Hoping to get it before the new year.