Sponsored

Northridge4x4 - Aftermarket Jeep parts and accessories for the Jeep enthusiast.

arcticaaron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just wanted to put in a good word for Northridge. I've been ordering a few parts lately for the JL and everything from the website showing current inventory status, to the customer service chat, to the fast shipping, and of course the forum discount have been awesome. I had an issue with one item received (not Northridge's fault) and I had a response back to my email in 10 minutes and replacement parts shipped overnight an hour later. BEST customer service I've encountered. Keep up the great work!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Thanks for the kind words @arcticaaron!

We try our best to help fellow enthusiasts the best we can and it is always nice to hear back from happy customers!

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
@Northridge4x4 do you know why the forum member coupon might not be working for this product? I have 4 lifts in my cart and trying to make a decision soon to order.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/fits/...-dynatrac-2-0in-endurosport-suspension-system
You will find that the discount code works on some and not on others and that the discount varies, anywhere from 0% up to 15%, it all depends on the product.

Some manufacturers have strict pricing standards that do not allow us to offer discounts. Dynatrac is one of those manufacturers.

Other products have a very small margin, by the time we add in free shipping, there is nothing left.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Northridge, it appears that the discount code is expired?
All discount codes are disabled right now... the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that started going live yesterday on through the rest of the weekend are much better than the discount code offers.

If you don't see what you need, check back later in the day and week. We are discounting parts as fast as we can and as manufacturers release them.
Sponsored