BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
F8602D3D-4C37-4AA2-9CB7-2D27EBCDF9AF.jpeg
Installed my custom JL holster from Gibson Leatherworks over the weekend. No permanent modifications to the Jeep. Not sting gray specific, however he could make them with stingray or other exotic trim probably.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Covet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 22 392, 22 4xe JLUR sold x3, 24 392
F8602D3D-4C37-4AA2-9CB7-2D27EBCDF9AF.jpeg
Installed my custom JL holster from Gibson Leatherworks over the weekend. No permanent modifications to the Jeep. Not sting gray specific, however he could make them with stingray or other exotic trim probably.
My opinion, that is beautiful and well placed. Spent last Saturday revolver shopping. I have semi-autos, but am looking for my first new revolver. I kind of like the Ruger sp101.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My opinion, that is beautiful and well placed. Spent last Saturday revolver shopping. I have semi-autos, but am looking for my first new revolver. I kind of like the Ruger sp101.
101s are a nice, small frame. I’ve owned a couple. Have one now in .327. Sort of an oddball, but I like the fact there are so many cartridges you can safely shoot in it. Good luck in your quest.

Bandana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Mine is black top/ black fenders, and I love it. Somewhere in this thread there are pics of a painted top with black fenders. You don’t often see that combo... it looks really good. If I were ordering tomorrow, I might go that route. Really unique.
Bumping this for @BillG since he liked my JLUR so much :involve:

There are days where I regret not getting the color matching fenders, but then I see the road rash that my rear fenders have received from moderate to light wheeling and then I don't mind...

C3329367-F866-40BA-9A64-4FDA4C4EC45A.jpg

Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just placed my factory order last weekend after torturing myself (and my wife) for months about the color. Now I don't know what to do with myself while I wait. Lol.
The humor waiting room is a great way to keep your mind of the wait...;)

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

There are days where I regret not getting the color matching fenders, but then I see the road rash that my rear fenders have received from moderate to light wheeling and then I don't mind...

It’s a great look I think, one that you don’t often see:like:

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
so how do we SGers feel about black hardtop vs body color hardtop? i have a JLUS with body color top on order but am second guessing my carefully thought out decision....
My opinion ...
Some colors look good all color vs others. Sting Grey is one that looks good either way.
Mojito, Orange, yellow, red all look good with black top/fenders.....

HuckleMonster

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 392, 2023 TRX
so how do we SGers feel about black hardtop vs body color hardtop? i have a JLUS with body color top on order but am second guessing my carefully thought out decision....
I'm picking up an JLUR in SG tomorrow. I went full SG but color matching fenders and a black top look good too.

Although, to be honest, I haven't even seen the color in person yet. Hopein' I made a good choice.

Sponsored

jlurubicon19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon

Looks really good with the top & body color the same and with the black fenders. Going this same route on my build with the Sting Gray color as well. Would like to see more photo of your jeep if it's not to much to ask. Much appreciated.