Jeep Wrangler JL Sequential LED DRL & Turn Signals - Morimoto XB LED

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL
Every product has a fail, I hope they can fix it. Keep us posted on what they say.
I'm hoping to work with them on a fix. But with this being my wifes dd I can't leave it like that. And part of what holds the factory and these in is double sided 3m tape so they're a pain to swap back and forth

Looks like I'm putting stock back in tonight till I find a solution.

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
That makes sense. Hmm, I hope they do get it right. They seemed pretty cool.

Sponsored

crothrock2000

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Just received mine today and the quality looks great. The instructions are awful and just go over the wiring. Any one have details on how to remove the stock DRL and install the new one? Thanks, Chris

dbtran

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
So my factory plug harness from the car to the light looks like this and doesn't fit the new light assembly. I have 18 Sahara. Anyone else have this white plug?

IMG_6518.jpg

AnthemAVM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
So my factory plug harness from the car to the light looks like this and doesn't fit the new light assembly. I have 18 Sahara. Anyone else have this white plug?

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg
Do you have the led light option?

Sponsored

2k2wranglerx

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon JL

IMG_6518.jpg
You remove your entire harness allllllll the way to where the fender has its bend. Theres a connector against the metal body back there. Follow that harness till you get to the connector. Unplug it and the harness from the new lights plug in