Sponsored

Trying to become a Jeep owner- advice solicited!

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Thanks!
I live about 3 miles away from Tyson Jeep. I purchased my JK from them in 2007. At that time dealers were jacking up the price on the JK because they just came out. I had to get crafty to get my deal from them, but they did me well. I paid under dealer invoice. I have heard locals in my area say they don't deal very well so I have been hesitant to go there. I have had my JK for 11.5 years.

I hate the whole car buying process. It takes so darn long. I like to go in get it done fast and get the hell home. I already have my financing figured out. I guess I should just stop in.

Thanks again!
I'd keep the 2007 until verify that the new one has flawless steering . You can always sell it later if you wish , and get more than a trade-in anyway .
Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
I'd try and sell your '07 if you can first. Even if you don't get asking on your '07 you'll do better with no trade at Tyson.
I'd keep the 2007 until verify that there are no steering problems with the new one . Why sell your back-up when you don't know if you'll need it ?