Sponsored

The Sunrider for Hardtop for the All New Jeep® Wrangler JL is here!

Firecracker18

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Jeep, Honda Lawnmower
Occupation
Commercial Insurance
Ding ding ding! We have a winner :movember: I though something looked off but that didn't stick out to me at all. Duh - if anyone would have tax it certainly would be me as I live just a south of Bestop. Might be cool to visit if they do tours or something but I don't think they manufacture anything there and any items being designed would have proprietor secrecy.

But it's still cool to support a local CO business. :rock:

Sales tax?

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
They could make a commercial about you guys "ITS MY SUNRIDER, AND I WANT IT NOW!" LOL

I can wait as long as pricing is locked in, don't plan on putting it on until nice weather anyway.

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
Thing is we have 6 inches of snow on the ground right now and 31degrees. Next week we could be 70 to 75 with the sun out. Lot easier to pull 2 latches and throw it open.

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
Are you serious @BestopTeam, if the website still doesn't work take it down. I ordered and got the cancellation also. Pretty close to cancelling the whole thing based on this thread

D.Brisson
2018 JLU R

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
They could make a commercial about you guys "ITS MY SUNRIDER, AND I WANT IT NOW!" LOL

I can wait as long as pricing is locked in, don't plan on putting it on until nice weather anyway.
Your post makes me believe you totally are missing the point on this.

I know for me the main issue is not, that "I want it now" but rather I want it at the low price that I had the Sunrider locked in at.

With Bestop, repeatedly.... repeatedly, dropping the ball on this rollout, you get those that pre-ordered, especially, thinking that the deal they had made price wise with Bestop, may be just a bit of smoke blown up one's arse.

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
Isn't the current JK sunrider settled at a 499 price for the diamond, which like above post the price will level at the same price and the $200 disc is just a "make you feel good" number

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Your post makes me believe you totally are missing the point on this.

I know for me the main issue is not, that "I want it now" but rather I want it at the low price that I had the Sunrider locked in at.

With Bestop, repeatedly.... repeatedly, dropping the ball on this rollout, you get those that pre-ordered, especially, thinking that the deal they had made price wise with Bestop, may be just a bit of smoke blown up one's arse.
I completely understand, I'm in the same "pre-order" boat as you are. I would never buy it for $800 but $600 I'm ok with. I have no reason to believe Bestop wouldn't honor their discouted pricing as long as we ordered before end of Nov.

IMO they should have kept everything hush-hush until products are in-stock ready to ship....look at AEV.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Not sure why you guys are thinking we wont honor the price because of a glitch in our system. All pre-orders are placed back in the original order placed at the limited time pricing. This pricing only lasts until November 30th. If you purchase after that date, you will not receive the $200 off. This pricing is on the JK version as well.

CassieAtBestop

I completely understand, I'm in the same "pre-order" boat as you are. I would never buy it for $800 but $600 I'm ok with. I have no reason to believe Bestop wouldn't honor their discouted pricing as long as we ordered before end of Nov.

IMO they should have kept everything hush-hush until products are in-stock ready to ship....look at AEV.

Bubba33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 jeep wrangler Sahara JL
Not sure why you guys are thinking we wont honor the price because of a glitch in our system. All pre-orders are placed back in the original order placed at the limited time pricing. This pricing only lasts until November 30th. If you purchase after that date, you will not receive the $200 off. This pricing is on the JK version as well.

CassieAtBestop
Me personally not worried about you guys changing price. Just have gone through preorders for the soft top since March, and it kept getting moved back.that was from your venders.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody get a shipping confirmation email?
Nope. My credit card was charged. They told me it would ship "next week." Again, I'm not holding my breath.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
They told me it would ship yesterday but I got nothing. Was hoping for a confirmation email.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
They told me it would ship yesterday but I got nothing. Was hoping for a confirmation email.
Maybe their system is still crashed and they are doing everything manually. The way they talked about it when I spoke to them made me think that's the case.

dbrisson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU R
I had to call in an order due to the website canceling it. NO confirmation email,no new order number, no call.

I don't expect Amazon like service but I expect a little bit of" Hello your order is confirmed and here is your new number" action via email

DB
Sponsored